Game on!

From now until Sunday, May 22 2011 at 11:59 pm Pacific there are big things afoot in Norrath!
These include:
•Double Experience
•Double Faction
•Increased Rare Spawns
How are you going to be spending your time?

bitching about how it should have been 2+ weeks of all of that instead of 1 week.

i cancelled all of my accounts. A buddy of mine works for a korean mmorpg company and they have a new game coming out called Tera Online.

On top of that, there are a ton of good games slated to come out this year. Duke Nukem Forever, Diablo 3, Mass Effect 3, etc. On top of that, there are a bunch of new games out that I can occupy my time with like Portal 2 and Brink.

So that's how i'm going to be spending my time.

i cancelled all of my accounts. A buddy of mine works for a korean mmorpg company and they have a new game coming out called Tera Online.

On top of that, there are a ton of good games slated to come out this year. Duke Nukem Forever, Diablo 3, Mass Effect 3, etc. On top of that, there are a bunch of new games out that I can occupy my time with like Portal 2 and Brink.

So that's how i'm going to be spending my time.

RIP BRD

After trying to reset my passwords, then having them rereset by Sony because to many happened from one IP, i called and canceled all of my accounts. Gonna put all that money somewhere else.

i suspect you'll see a lot of toons pop up on the market place, but they won't be mine. No one would want to buy FV toons on an account that has been suspended, heh. They are also in crappy gear.

From now until Sunday, May 22 2011 at 11:59 pm Pacific there are big things afoot in Norrath!
These include:
•Double Experience
•Double Faction
•Increased Rare Spawns

Ill be playing Rift, Im in the mid 30's now and having fun, there is so much going on it is insane. Being able to swap out from my Necro soloing to Pyromancer for group, PvP, and raid content is so much fun.

If I logged on now I would just be 2 boxing in Fort Mech to break 2k aa on my rogue. Mehhh

Mad props to the MQ2 team, you guys made my gaming experience magical, maybe ill play EQ on the next expansion if it looks promising, but for now I am unsubscribing my accounts.

hmm maybe thats why i can't reset my last 5 accounts grrrr

Hopefully the reset accounts has a cooldown timer. I can't reset anymore after doing 10 accounts. I don't have email access or secret question info on a couple of the ones I have remaining =/

Way accounts have been selling lately i'd rather them just rot in my name.

Not letting accounts go for 100 bucks haha.

Yea, I've been chuckling to myself a bit seeing people trying to get $400-$500 for group geared accounts... not even max aa'd or anything like that.

hmm maybe thats why i can't reset my last 5 accounts grrrr

Hopefully the reset accounts has a cooldown timer. I can't reset anymore after doing 10 accounts. I don't have email access or secret question info on a couple of the ones I have remaining =/

I called soe 2 times to try n get my 4th account (from same ip) working... NO GO YET.. I get some 24 hr message on it..grrrrrrrrr its got my Monk on it heh. I even tryed to have a bud from another state log me in and nothing..so I guess I will be waiting till monday.

These include:
•Double Experience
•Double Faction
•Increased Rare Spawns

If your good in math and know how to add 2+2, you will understand that this is non reward but just a very petty compensation.

2 weeks of game play = 1 week of double xp/faction. About the rare spawn, those are random anyway. So if you are out of luck spawning them increasing the chances for spawning them is worth very little.
Worst part is you can not even chose when to claim it, it is set and for people who work shifts and had their time off during the down time gets nothing at all.

The 45 days free play is a joke, we all pay to play the game because we chose to do so. We can stop when ever we feel like it, free play is a very very slim compensation.

All in all I find these compensation to be more taunting than satisfying. This is all they can do for acknowledging their own horrible customer security?
I seriously hope more people are willing to see this and not just outright accept this sad compensation just because the servers are finally up and running again.

G

Unreal

You can not login under your old password.

You have to go to www.soe.com, login with your old password, then it forces you to set a new password for security reasons.

The problem is..... the damn password reset app is NOT WORKING.

Either it times out or you get a generic error message.

"We have encountered a system error while processing your request.
Please try again later.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at http://support.station.sony.com"

Allot of freaking good this does me .... customer service is gonna be slammed for days... since you just know they screwed up the free month + 2 week compensation crap.....

I hate you SONY!

Last edited: