For anyone still doing OMM

bweaver

Reaction score
<sorry didnt post this to piss people off will remove>

Last edited:
This might get fixed but not anything they are going to push fast. 2AA extra ever 20 hours really is not a game breaker.

This falls under the category of things that get fixed when they find the spare time to work on it, which is usually not very quickly. They still have a gigantic list of things to work on like fixing the archaic UI system the game uses.

It was edited. Whats the extra aa method?

Bunny-pancake.gif

This is like the internet equivalent of opening a nice big box of chocolates and then having the lid slammed down just as youre about to pick one. :D

Thanks ! :D

he is possibly talking about shrouding to level 70 before claiming the quest reward when doing MMs will net you a bit of extra AA's each time you do them...

However that is just a guess

Thanks

Shroud to lvl 70 then claim your rewards. It is a massive 2AA more... Its not anything game breaking or really that great. OP should have left it up.

Especially since there's another thread up here that was started like last week with the exact same info.

And everyone and their mother knows it! Least everyone on my server does it. ( Only do it if you have more then 1000aa or you will loose aa)

Especially since there's another thread up here that was started like last week with the exact same info.

Except that the thread was in the lifetime member's section and that information should not be leaving that section.

Except that the thread was in the lifetime member's section and that information should not be leaving that section.

minus the fact the none lifetime member posted it in this thread. So he can only post it in a section he has access too

I tried this and ended up losing all of the exp. Got the coin for all 3 missions. But when it came time for the exp I got a message that I was too distracted in place of exp message. I tried camping and coming back since that fixes items lost on cursor but got nothing

I tried this and ended up losing all of the exp. Got the coin for all 3 missions. But when it came time for the exp I got a message that I was too distracted in place of exp message. I tried camping and coming back since that fixes items lost on cursor but got nothing

You most likely lost all cause you forget to chose the correct level shroud. A common mistake when you select a level 70 shroud but change your mind or accidentally select an other type of shroud which resets the level selected.
You will not gain shroud points (%) by doing this.

Also, the XP you earn from shrouding depends on how many AAs your character already has, as far as I can recall (not having any one below any more) if you are below 1000AAs you should not shroud at all to gain the most of the OMMs. If it you are above 1000AAs you gain about 2,80 AAs. The shrouding only gives a total win of about 0,5AA but still worth doing til they figure it out I guess (if they even bother).

G

For doing all three then shrlouding to 70 I received an extra 2 AAs total for the lot. I normally get 2 AAs per/MM for total of 6, I got an additional 2 AAs using this method. Does this seem right? From what I've read I think it is, also seems not too terribly likely they will do anything until they release next expansion and want us all to purchase it. This seems to be whne they do the most XP adjusting of the minor things.