Macro Follow And Sit Commands

Dabest420

Reaction score
I forgot how to make a Hotkey on Everquest on how to make all my toons Follow the 1 am on and then how to Stop them from Following anyone plz help thanks

Please

Please anyone help me with the Follow command and the Stop follow Command on everquest

/bca //stick id ${me.ID} # <-- Distance to follow

/bca //stick off <-- stop following you.

/bca //stand (Make sure they are standing first
/bca //sit <-- sits them down.

thanks

i still dont get the follow so the took i want them to follow his name is cohers can u type out howe it soppose to be plz

i still dont get the follow so the took i want them to follow his name is cohers can u type out howe it soppose to be plz

exactly how I wrote it.
I am assuming you use MQ2EQBC Plugin. If you aren't. Start.

Make a hotkey with this exactly.

/bca //stick id ${me.ID} 15

Change 15 to whatever distance you want your characters to follow you from.

This hotkey will make all your characters stick to whichever character you use the hotkey from. No name required.

Make another hotkey

/bca //stick off

This will make everyone stop following.

Make another Hotkey with 2 lines

/pause 1, /bca //stand
/bca //sit

This will make everyone Sit, except the character you are controlling. If you want him to sit to, change /bca to /bcaa in both lines.

do you have eqbc running?

if you not on the mmoloader icon right click go to option you see one that says launch eqbcs. after that on each toon load the mq2eqbc plugin and do a bccmd connect. that the hot key should work. more info go to MQ2EQBC - MMOBugs Wiki

Mage

Can Some please make the command for the follow button i can just copy and paste his name is Cohers i cant get it to work or i would ask for this to be made thanks

Marco

I pasted what u all said and it tells me that the number i guess 10 is not working says the ID number must be a posvtive #