FM MM from EJ - One Shall Rule strat??

Beezerb1

The Lazy One
Reaction score
Anyone have the strat for the FM MM from EJ - One Shall Rule? Or a link?

It does exist lol.

You need to do this MM to unlock the other in EJ for Rile - Avengain.

I finally got it done but was a royal pain. Here's what I did.

Hail Turok in EJ (he's in NW of zone) and say "plan" to get MM. All select 2 of each class - 2 monks 2 sk's and 2 shaman's. say "closer" to enter MM (takes you to FM).

Caution: You are only allowed a total of 10 DEATHS. So careful not to agro anything you cannot kill for you non fd'ers. there are plenty of roaming giant patrols and parked giant divisions.

1. watch for giants. they patrol in zone and 1 patrol nears fort wall.
2. all head to fort near entrance. park far away to avoid agro.
3. buff up everyone
4. kill an emissary froglok nearby before he heads to OT zone. he is followed by 2 giants. kill the named emissary and if you can kite the giants.
5. get 1 monk to go train all giants near huts with out and away from fort and group.
6. get other monk to go grab named frogloks from with in fort. they are found randomly in the huts inside.
7. monk 1 can FD then rinse and repeat process for remaining named frogloks.
8. then group works their way down cave inside fort and kills giants in their path along the way.
9. at bottom of path split the 2 named giants. have sk tag with no agro terror taunt.
10. after they are both dead. return to zone in spawn point and hail iksar to spawn chest for shards and nice 20ac 50mana 50 endur aug. careful not to get aggro.

it's a long one but well worth it for the aug and unlocks the much easier other EJ MM. Hope this helps. GOOD LUCK!

FLAGED

I am Flaged for the Raid
i completed all 3 of the MMS