Flagging posts on MMOBugs?

Blujahz

Your spell fizzled!
Reaction score
I wonder if there is any way to flag an individual post in these forums? I often read something that I am interested in when I'm not ready/able to implement it in my MQ2 setup. It would be great if there was a way to 'star' a post so you can keep track of them and be able to find it easily when you are ready to use it.

Does that currently exist?

Last edited:
I just use a my browser and use the bookmark function for that

OMFG... kkthnx actually knew something!

;)

j/k man, don't put me on your postal list!

htw

;)

htw

>.<

PWNED_OPEN_THIS_POST_You_will_LOL-s296x292-193216-475.jpg

Also, should the admins be so inclined, there are a few vBulletin mods out there that do this and more. They'll let you bookmark said posts and stream them together in individual categories. You can make your own reference manual.

;)

htw

He only knows that because I flagged him recently for editing my posts on my personal message thing on my profile!

;)

htw

He only knows that because I flagged him recently for editing my posts on my personal message thing on my profile!

Don't know what you mean!

And no, that's not how i know, not that i did what you are accusing me of!

Also, should the admins be so inclined, there are a few vBulletin mods out there that do this and more. They'll let you bookmark said posts and stream them together in individual categories. You can make your own reference manual.

Yeah, this would be great. Is there any way the admins could implement something like that here?

Link which one(s) you are talking about, and one of us can take a look.

htw