fishing on cazic

doa

Reaction score
i have 2 accounts i play on cazic one of them has void d and the other is missing #3 in fos progression for d was wondering how much it would cost to get void e for each?

they both have oceangreen, bloody kith and one needs #3 in fos then both would be done with fos and just need the last one? or can ya get void f? hell i dont know

also was wondering how much people are charging for armor drops from sod for the essence armor seminal essences? or somethin and the next step up too medial or eternal or somethin

not too familiar with all the sod stuff atm best buy has had my damn laptop more then i have since sod came out =/

id appreciate some posts or pms with prices to give me somethin to think about tyvm for your time

There is a forum set aside specifically for this type of question. Up a little on the page under MMOMarketplace. Try posting there. This section is for Plugin requests etc.

Actually, this forum is for:
EverQuest General Chat, Requests & Questions

Which means pretty much anything EQ related goes here. Yeah a post in the MMOMarketplace is good if he wants to buy services, I agree. But searching for CT players who might be willing to help him with progression can also fall in this category. It sure as hell isn't the Plugin requests forum.

yea i tried to find a place to post my question that wasnt for plugins more for general questions but wasnt really lookin for services right away more of a curiousity to how much it would run me