Firiona Vie

its a special ruleset server dont know of anyway or ever heard of anyway

bitch and compalin sony will do it. email CoS, /petition everyday ect threaten to cancel all your accounts boast about WoW CoS. Talk about vanguard ect.............. you get the idea. Oh bring up roll back nightmare haha

cudacuf said:
Anyone know any tricks to transfer toons to or from FV?

You cannot transfer toon from or to FV. Due to the fact that items that are normally no drop are sold in the bazaar. Check it out if you haven't already, can get the 7 signets for Anguish all in the bazaar, or gear from there as well, all sold in bazaar. SoE will NOT transfer a toon from this server....period. No bitching is going to change that.

Actually, back in november 2005. If you moved to Stormhammer (Legends) server, before December. You had the chance to move thier because Stormhammer was closed to move to from that point on. Being given, the participants on stormhammer during that time from December to Febuary 1st, were given anguish items from events, multiple AAs, and many XP potions. They were given all name changes AND free movelogs to any server of thier choice. To move to Firiona Vie, they had to send an email in to GM Lydrea to be confirmed and moved there permanently because.. well, PERMANENTLY.

I know it can be done. But, I think you have to have a hook up with the GMs or Devs or something. TR has tried to recruit a cleric I know claiming that they can get him a geared transfer to Luclin. I also know back in the day they allowed a lot of people to transfer to FV from Sol Ro.

I know one guy that transferred to FV, off FV, then back to FV.

I guess it's all in who you know.

cudacuf said:
I know it can be done. But, I think you have to have a hook up with the GMs or Devs or something. TR has tried to recruit a cleric I know claiming that they can get him a geared transfer to Luclin. I also know back in the day they allowed a lot of people to transfer to FV from Sol Ro.

I know one guy that transferred to FV, off FV, then back to FV.

I guess it's all in who you know.

Hehe ask the guy that restored my banned account. Must be a way he can do it :p

WickedMofo said:
Hehe ask the guy that restored my banned account. Must be a way he can do it :p

Dont think he can do that anymore. But without knowing someone inside your not going to get off FV.

If you know someone TR is recruiting why not just ask the cleric to find out how they do it.

jimjohnson said:
Dont think he can do that anymore. But without knowing someone inside your not going to get off FV.

If you know someone TR is recruiting why not just ask the cleric to find out how they do it.

He told me TR had a good relationship with the GM's because of their experiences on SH.

Township Rebellion is one of the very few guilds that has very very close relations with GM's and Devs. A select few of their members are aware of events going on in new expansions..leaks, mob information...basically they get the inside information rather than having to figure it out. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't but it requires a lot of c*ck sucking to get into these channels/friends with these devs. Requires going to almost all fanfaires, conventions..Sony meeting, guild summits etc. Assent also had about 1 member that i'm aware of that was an insider as well. I don't like the term insider, but it's pretty much the only term i'm aware of. So yea, that cleric transfer did happen, but it didn't come from bitching, complaining and being friends..it came from the few members that did know what to do to get there.

As for you're question, even with 2 years worth of bitching, they'll shut you out. It's a level of unfairness, not getting annoyed. Because if they do it for you, others will find out and they will be required to do it for others pretty much. You can try, but it's VERY unlikely you'll even inch enough.

One of my friends brought this up:

I understand why they won't allow transfers off due to the no no drop, but why couldn't they allow naked transfers?

One of the more simple reasons would be due to the fact that the items that would normally be no drop on every other server. Would allow you to level up faster with less down time ect. It would be unfair for that person to go to another server where the players did not have this luxury and spent more time reaching the point of level that this player would be out.