finding old comments

14SMOK3

Reaction score
ok.. until now i have been posting on other peoples trends.. until now.. i finally the new trend button.... how do you get back to the comments that you made on other trends... without knowing the name of the post?

just curious do u need to have a certain ammt of posts or something to post a toon for sale in market or something? it does look weird to have a bunch of pointless posts (unless u did need a post count to qualify I guess)

His post count means zippzipp

makes sense now sum1, he was trying to get the post count to post an auction on the marketplace. I was reading several posts and saw his name with worthless posts on like all of them and wondered wtf was up.

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/character-sales/20744-85-ranger-4-sale.html

2 posts in November of 2009 and then 10 in an hour today before he posts his ranger for sale (each post dumber than the last). This is a perfect example of why you should check out the posts or talk on the phone before you commit . . . not saying he is not legit but bullshit posts are not a good way to gain MY trust.

I noticed all of that a few hours ago (before he posted the sale), but since I called someone else out for the same shit recently I wanted to hold off on this one, lest I get a reputation for being a douche lol.

Guess I would have been right!

I know someone who has 2 mmobugs account, 1 for home 1 for business (travels alot)
I know someone who has 3 mmobugs accounts, 1 for him and his 2 buddies who play at their house or his livingroom, Can't really judge based on post amount..

I swear nobody fucking reads around here. We posted a shitload about rule changes, even posted a notice so everyone would have to dismiss it. here i will post it here just so you all will hopefully read it.

13. In an effort to combat new accounts that are spamming to 10 posts, you will now need either a long standing membership with MMOBugs or be an active contributor to the community to list an add. If you do not meet either of these criteria, you must have a reference from either of the two above to post an ad. This will be kept up by both VillageIdiot or Kkthnx. If you have questions please direct this to them.

See that? Was added a long time ago

Ah, VI, thanks. I see where I went wrong. "Ad" was misspelled, so I completely ignored the rest of the sentence.

:) hi! j/k

I swear nobody fucking reads around here.

I don't think the issue is with the marketplace rules; I personally know them well. What I am taking issue with is 10 worthless posts in 15 minutes that did not need to made by either set of rules, old or new.

But who cares really if someone makes what you think a useless post? So many people are too quick to be "the dick" than to just ignore or try to help.

Touche

But who cares really if someone makes what you think a useless post? So many people are too quick to be "the dick" than to just ignore or try to help.

Color me a dick then. My apologies. If the mods don't care about something this transparent than I guess it certainly should not matter to me. I will henceforth bite my tongue and allow the feeble minded among us to feed us with their wisdom.

i did read all of that before i started posting everything i posted today... i have only been using the basics on this system... and recently found out by intereaction with someon ingame.. that there is alot more that i can do... and that there are lots of different macs... but not sure how to upload them.. into MQ files.. or how people have them written out... do you just copy and paste them to a blank page save it and insert into the MQ file... since system was down i was tring to find some out.. i am not sure how to expalin it all.. you can call me a doosh.. or what ever you want... i have used this system for a while now... and havent understood it all.. but was tring to a little more.. and to tell you the truth i didnt know how i posted before... cause i didnt see the new trend button till i went streight to forum.. insead of search...

i did read all of that before i started posting everything i posted today... i have only been using the basics on this system... and recently found out by intereaction with someon ingame.. that there is alot more that i can do... and that there are lots of different macs... but not sure how to upload them.. into MQ files.. or how people have them written out... do you just copy and paste them to a blank page save it and insert into the MQ file... since system was down i was tring to find some out.. i am not sure how to expalin it all.. you can call me a doosh.. or what ever you want... i have used this system for a while now... and havent understood it all.. but was tring to a little more.. and to tell you the truth i didnt know how i posted before... cause i didnt see the new trend button till i went streight to forum.. insead of search...

Haha, see I wasnt the only one who didn't read that shit. :D

I swear nobody fucking reads around here. We posted a shitload about rule changes, even posted a notice so everyone would have to dismiss it. here i will post it here just so you all will hopefully read it.

13. In an effort to combat new accounts that are spamming to 10 posts, you will now need either a long standing membership with MMOBugs or be an active contributor to the community to list an add. If you do not meet either of these criteria, you must have a reference from either of the two above to post an ad. This will be kept up by both VillageIdiot or Kkthnx. If you have questions please direct this to them.

See that? Was added a long time ago
Oh yeah VI? Well If I dun wanna fuxin read u aint gunna makez me ya hurd?
lawl jk baby

Color me a dick then. My apologies. If the mods don't care about something this transparent than I guess it certainly should not matter to me. I will henceforth bite my tongue and allow the feeble minded among us to feed us with their wisdom.

HaHa. Yep, it took a few deleted posts for me to learn this lesson also.