Feerrott, the Dream

A ton more going on with tic toc compared to House Upper or Grounds. I would actually not attempt this with less than three groups... and even that might be pushing it. All 4 rooms have 4 mobs per, all of which need to be kited or offtanked, and there's a timer to boot. Assuming you can make it to the last mob you're still in a situation where you need to tank/offtank the final named while dealing with the adds ever 25% or whatever.

Upper house I have done with 24 and had a pretty easy time. We routinely split our raid in half and do this one for double keys and loot.

Tic Toc the lowest I have done it with is 35. Have not tried less but at 35 the timer on the final fight became an issue (i.e. did have a loss due to timeout but could have just been wrong mix of classes).

Going with lower numbers you would need 1 or 2 chanters. The starting rooms with 4 mobs each can be simplified by lurching the mobs to reduce healing. On the final fight you need to stun the first set of adds and mezz the last set of adds. At least 2 rangers help on the middle set of adds to vinelash the skeletons so you can kill them 1 by 1. Would want a curer in each group or a paladin as one of the offtanks for splash.