Farming 70.5

Mrktwiz

Reaction score
The nameds in 70.5 can be warped to, aggroed and then /warp succored back to the zoneline for the kill, ez taskadds make it easy to get some decent loot for twinks this way.

all named including boss will follow you to zone in. w/o adds?

correct no adds.. the bosses warp to you. sometimes they warp back to spawn loc at 10% or 5% or whatever but repeat the process of /warp target, hit a few times, /warp succor... about 10 minutes you have 2 nice pieces of loot

hmm

I was giving this a shot when I noticed something...the hard mob (boss mob) is up in the zone, even if you choose a normal mission. I killed the fragment of draygun, and then noticed that the shadow of draygun was up. Popped over to him and popped back, he came to me and we killed him. Two boss loots for the price of one:D

Also, does this mission require you defeat all the mobs that come out of the orbs when you click them? Or just require that you beat the vishimtar image and the draygun image?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure there was a step where you needed to kill the nameds that pop in the eggs. If you didn't have to, you could skip past one of the nameds.

The eggs are basically the only step in the mission. 1st is zoning in, 2nd is blahblahblah relating to killing the librarians in the eggs, 3rd step is escape the zone which equals killing the boss. Nice info on this mission, didn't think of the fact that they all do warp to you heh, is why our warrior always pulls this mission.

I havent tried this mission before. Can someone tell me if they think a Pally, Cleric, Shaman trio could do this mission using the warp trick. Could use a little info on how hard the mobs hit and what type of dps would be needed. BTW all the chracaters I listed are PoTime or better equipped. Thanks

I think with those 3 you'd lack the dps for the Fragment of Vishimtar dragon you have to kill he's the 2nd-to-last named in zone, he's a lil tougher than the last mob, 16k warrior barely needs healed at all but lotsa hp's, no special effects to worry about. The mobs inside the eggs, (if you decide to mess w/ 'em) like to flurry and junk and again have more hp's than normal mobs in the zone. Add on a pet class and you should be fine.

I haven't tried any of the DoDh missions and I thought I'd give this one a shot. Do you think I could do it with a 75 warr with around 17k buffed, a 73 shaman (Time/Qvic geared), and a 65 monk(bleh gear) for DPS? Or should I level my beastlord up some instead of using the monk?

I haven’t done any of the DoDh missions so please forgive the ignorance but I was wondering if you had to do them in progression? i.e 70.1 then 70.2 etc etc. OR can I just get the 70.5 mission?
Thanks so much for info...
-Cheers

Have to do them in order to be able to request em all. I am not 100% sure, but i think if you beat a mission, if someone else requested it, you may be able to request that same mission, but no furthur ones ultil. Just up to the one that you are at, and any that you have beat with someone else requesting it.

I haven’t done any of the DoDh missions so please forgive the ignorance but I was wondering if you had to do them in progression? i.e 70.1 then 70.2 etc etc. OR can I just get the 70.5 mission?
Thanks so much for info...
-Cheers