Fantasy Week 5

twizzops

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I am going to get crushed this week. I own 4 QBs and I can only play 1 due to 2 injuries and a bye. Not looking good.

I wish i was doing better then I am.

League rules--

QB 1 point for 20 yards, 6 points for tds, 2 point bonus for 300 yards, .5point for first downs

RBx2/WRx2/TEx1/FLEXof rb/wr/tex1 1 point for 10 yards, 6 opints for tds, 2 points for 100 yards 1point for 1st down 1 point for reception

Also get 1 point for every 20 kick/punt return yards.....Just made a trade moving steve smith and shaun hill for Hakeem Nicks here is my current lineup in a 16 team league

Tony Homo
Jahvid Best
Knowshow Moreno (using maroney this week)
Hakeem Nicks
Percy Harvin
Wes Welker (Using Chris Chambers this week)
Kellen Winslow
Browns DST

Its so ugly with no RB and using chambers for my flex

Twizz I hope Favre works out for you. I drafted him, dropped him, added him, dropped him and I actually re-added him when I heard Moss was going home but then I decided to drop him and I guess you snatched him. May he fair better for you. And I pray all his TDs go to Moss because that sucka has been a big disappointment for me.

I wish i was doing better then I am.

League rules--

QB 1 point for 20 yards, 6 points for tds, 2 point bonus for 300 yards, .5point for first downs

RBx2/WRx2/TEx1/FLEXof rb/wr/tex1 1 point for 10 yards, 6 opints for tds, 2 points for 100 yards 1point for 1st down 1 point for reception

Also get 1 point for every 20 kick/punt return yards.....Just made a trade moving steve smith and shaun hill for Hakeem Nicks here is my current lineup in a 16 team league

Tony Homo
Jahvid Best
Knowshow Moreno (using maroney this week)
Hakeem Nicks
Percy Harvin
Wes Welker (Using Chris Chambers this week)
Kellen Winslow
Browns DST

Its so ugly with no RB and using chambers for my flex

Please tell me that is a 12+ man league

And my I have done ALOT of trading to get it to that point...My bench is now completely garbage....

BENCH
Chris Chambers
David Gettis
Laurence Maroney
Jon Kitna (protect if tony goes down since i dont have back up)
Kevin Smith
Kenneth Darby (hand cuff of Sjacks hoping to trade)
Martellus Bennet.

My first pick wasnt untilt he 2nd around (due to some trades that brought me to having 3 2nd round picks)

I picked up Welker who i believed would be huge, and still have faith in, I also got steve smith but have since traded for Nicks....And I had fitzgerald but used him to upgrade from Matt Cassel to tony romo.

ouch...i tend not to get WRs until the 3rd or 4th round, but not everyone agrees with me there. I wish you luck, sir!

Would be my first win so I will take it. It was an ugly one, but it's not over just yet. I just got really lucky with both Forte and CJ.

PS whomever is playing as Team Cushings, you still have 1 hour to put in your QB. Tom Brady is on a bye and Kolb is actually playing. Please at least keep up with your bye players. Only takes 2 minutes once a week.

I am getting/got crushed....Rodgers and Clayton both now out with injuries :(

I am getting/got crushed....Rodgers and Clayton both now out with injuries :(

Reminds me of my last week. I lost Vick in the first quarter for at least 2 to 3 games and Culter got knocked out in the second quarter and didn't play this week but will next week. I also lost Clinton Portis for 4 to 5 weeks so I dropped him and got so desperate I grabbed Farve off the wire because no one else had near the potential.

Been a rough year already with injuries or is it just me?

Been a rough year for injuries so far for sure i lost all 3 of my backs last week and this week to injury