Fall of Tossirak Raid Exploit

Argo

Lifetimer
Reaction score
First off.... this could get you banned... and probably will if you are retarded about it.

This is raid in Tossirak tier 3.

Who- Dwerina Feystalker
Where- Toskirakk
Requirements- ??
Phrase- liberate the Rathe beings

After getting the task say Onward to Dwerina to zone in.

Known bug: If you kill the 6 aneuks chest pops without doing rest of task. Aneuks dont agro but everything sees invis on way down there so you have to be "creative" with how you want to get down there. Also: pretty sure you need a rogue to open chest as you can not attack it.

Not so known: Can request this raid with only 1 person (not 6/18 or whatever). 2. If you kill the task like the way above stated, you will not actually be locked out. You can be taskadded even though it shows you have a lockout timer (although if you do it again another 5 days added ect).

If you have someone who can request this and does not have a lockout timer, they can add you and /taskquit. They will not get lockout timer and can request task and taskadd you again after you finish.

Great way to get lv 85 runes, arm/legs and head/feet tier 3 raid armor as well as the other loots. It probably is going to get fixed soon and GMs are probably watching it, but enjoy if you choose to take the risk.

/flame on.

No flames, I was curious what everyone was talking about, though I will not be touching this one with a (insert # here) pole. Doing it legit would prob get you a ban/suspension, let alone if you do it with MQ. But to each their own :)

i heard about how to do this forever ago before everyone started talking about it and i still wouldnt touch this shit if you really i mean really wanna lose your account go ahead.

imo delete this thread and get this shit out of here before u hear the mass cry asses who are otw to do this shit.

cool that u hooked peeps up with info on how to do it but seriously gm's been watching this shit for month's now.

i don't care how safe u might try to do it u zone in and get that chest to spawn and loot 1 thing almost certain ur account will be banned the next day.

and ya mass people took advantage of this shit why u think so many were selling toon's with all the gear from there cause the toons probly gonna get the old ban stick soon as they run there loot record's or what ever they check who looted what shit maybe im wrong /shrug

after all the no dly and monk bug shit went on it was fun to get all the uber loot but it's not even worth it to me anymore i got sick of trying to come up with out of this world lies to how my toon had end game loot and im running around with a shit guild tag so if ur gonna risk a account on this crap use that guy's account that u don't like lol

Yeah, I haven't heard of anyone getting away with this shit yet

This is pretty old and it's no surprise is being fixed with the next patch. It seems like the only time people post good exploits here is after they're well known and fixed.

Also I know entire guilds who use this and never got banned so it's pretty safe. Though now that it's even more well known I wouldn't do it anymore.

The only reason i asked is cus its all over the eqforums. The devs have said they are working on a fix but havent come up with one yet. I imagine this will either get fixed after fabled or never. They could use this for bait however I have seen non hackers do this task.

This is pretty old and it's no surprise is being fixed with the next patch. It seems like the only time people post good exploits here is after they're well known and fixed.

Also I know entire guilds who use this and never got banned so it's pretty safe. Though now that it's even more well known I wouldn't do it anymore.

Great expliots are posted right before the nerf or after it because the people who know about it like to keep it to themselves for multi reasons. Basically on a very good exploit there is a shit ton of money to make so why not make the money before it gets nerfed. Just like other good exploits once x100 people know about it and starting to abuse it then hardcore banns happens and the nerfs comes faster.

no

zoned in tonight on throw away account just to see. Anueks are not spawned, and you can't open the final gate even till you free the first 12 guys. Looks like this has been fixed to work right.

Dont matter alot of people couldnt have done this u either would have had beating the warren's raid's to get this raid or have someone who did beat them get it for ya.

The fact is, as soon as some thing like this goes public, doing it from then on is just asking for a ban.