Expected downtime on MMOB post Expan. Release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlebee

Reaction score
Hello,

Just curious regarding the expansions release tomorrow, is the staff here ready at will? or will it be whenever time permits kinda thing.

Simply curious is all, trying to plan...

Anywhere from a couple hours to a couple days. Depends on how close the release is to the current stuff and how much time eqMule and others have to figure it out.

Considering how up to date eqmule has been with the beta compile, I would assume not terribly long barring his real life schedule and Fry and htw's work schedules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We always do everything possible to get a release out as fast as we can even if it means lack of sleep for days on end. We don't know the full extent of what is going to happen. There could will be emergency patch after patch which wreaks everything.

How long is a piece of string? We don't know, but we will do our best for fast update. We have been planning for it for quite awhile.

I'm going for the record with this one 1 hour and 58 mins...

No but seriously plan for 8pm est. that's the time I have released core the last 12 months and I don't think it will change today.

If it happens before that it's either because I got thousands of donations or someone is racing me for the glory... Well those or it's because the patch is super small and easy... Like offsets only...

Last edited:
I thought the rule about asking about compile up-time schedule was the same as the rule for talking about Fight Club. :)

302510_orig.jpg

Would you say the OP is more of an EQ Cheat or more of a Guide. Im leaning more towards Guide on this one myself.

That was an epically fast release. Thanks a bunch eqmule, Fry and team!

Would you say the OP is more of an EQ Cheat or more of a Guide. Im leaning more towards Guide on this one myself.

Great story chief...

Anyway thanks for the quick release guys. Just upped another 3 months, though this expansion blows monkey dick ><

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.