Exp booster!

Txmehome

Reaction score
Today i was in Ashen Gate, was getting 4% a kill with aa's.... Well SOE boosted the raid Exp so i wanted to try soemthing. the group was cool with it so i tryed it. made a 6 (six) mad raid.. went from getting 4% exp to getting just a little over 6% exp with a 6 mad raid. this might not be much exp but if u are there for a LONG LONG time killing it starts to add up.... have fun

Txmehome said:
Today i was in Ashen Gate, was getting 4% a kill with aa's.... Well SOE boosted the raid Exp so i wanted to try soemthing. the group was cool with it so i tryed it. made a 6 (six) mad raid.. went from getting 4% exp to getting just a little over 6% exp with a 6 mad raid. this might not be much exp but if u are there for a LONG LONG time killing it starts to add up.... have fun

6% is what you get with a normal 6 group =)

was getting 4% on yellow con mobs, when you are in a group now u get the exp from the con it is, think it was something like 4.4 and 6.7 with the raid thing

i think patch message mentioned something about the same con colour mobs giving more xp or such. Not sure if it applies in raid / group. But it may explain why you noticed more xp.

b4 TSS came out AA's were the same exp you would get the same amount of exp as a lev 52... the new system does it with con's now. so if you kill a yellow con mob in AG then go to FC it will be the same amount... now that TSS came out they also boosted the raid exp you get. something like that is you can understand what i am talking about. try it with a group, if you get a yellow con mob see how much exp u get then do another to make sure, after that ask your group if they care if you make a raid for one min cuse of an exp booster. just try it tell me what you think :eek: :eek: