evolving items

bartab

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I have two questions, first is : is it slower when you get 2 items to evolve at the same time or not ?
second is what you find the most efficient way to evolve an item ?
thanks

you have to recieve xp from the mob of corse but its not the level of the mob its the number of mobs! i went to fos and leveled up my mmm neck ina day!

So basicly i could take my 85 and sweep threw a low level zone where i get shit for exp and it will level up fast?

basicly its 20 green con mobs , 15 dark blue, or 10ish even con or yellow mobs per 1% xp on the item. i forget what it is per light blue.

basicly its 20 green con mobs , 15 dark blue, or 10ish even con or yellow mobs per 1% xp on the item. i forget what it is per light blue.

mass killing in pof and the bar isnt moving at all....mobs are green, in FoS it moves but so slowly...
WTB Freemind Cipher !

Sounds like FOS is the way to do since mobs are DB.

skylance missions are probably the way to go
go down to the basement and kill the 20+ green con mobs with crap hp get about 1% per run took like 2 minuets with a warrior so other classes may vary
also do them solo not in a group or it doesn't work =(

also do them solo not in a group or it doesn't work =(

ding ding ding! This here is the key. You MUST be solo or the item's xp is ass. One possible exception is when doing deep red stuff. Somehow, I managed to evolve the fancypants in Vald at level 56 with a group of friends (75 at the time) semi-PLing. (I say 'semi' because the xp would've been better if I wasn't grouped with them or was mass killing level appropriate stuff).

Slower when evolving two items at same time - unless they changed it in last 6 months or so from when I tried it out.