Eqbcs Help

Small lil issue and yes im know im prolly gonna get flamed but wth . I am reading and learning MQ as i go i tried this eqbc plugin and i get a message saying #gethostbyname error. Any ideas what particularly im doing wrong?

command

i'm Trying to Figure out the command to Make My group Click the closest Zone in or Door in eqbc can I grab some help?

You need to know the switch number or you wont be able too.

/keypress u

/bcaa //mmouseto 500 400

/bcaa //keypress u

thats what i do..hope it helps

/bcaa //mmouseto 500 400

/bcaa //keypress u

thats what i do..hope it helps

that should only work if you are facing the door/switch

just do /doors get the switch number and do /bcaa //switch #

if you want to add the comanding toon to the batch command use /bcaa

your evace line would simpley be /bcaa //warpsuccor

Just a little question. Not realy a big deal. Is there anyway to change the chat color in the EQBC box? Say, each different toon on my server could have a different color?

Thanks-

BB

I tried /bccmd colordump (show color codes) and it responded, BUT I have no idea how to answer this Question that you asked BlueBug. maybe someone that knows the answer could post, as I would like to know as well.

* Version 1.0.9 - 20051014
* Added color support [+c+], where c can be one of "yogbrtbmpwx"
* These are the same as the "\ac" codes for WriteChatColor.
* If the color char is uppercase, then dark version is used.
* Example: /bc Slow [+g+]Successful[+x+].
* Example: /bc Slow [+r+]Failed[+x+], retrying.
* Added new command to display colors, /bccmd colordump

* Version 1.0.9 - 20051014
* Added color support [+c+], where c can be one of "yogbrtbmpwx"
* These are the same as the "\ac" codes for WriteChatColor.
* If the color char is uppercase, then dark version is used.
* Example: /bc Slow [+g+]Successful[+x+].
* Example: /bc Slow [+r+]Failed[+x+], retrying.
* Added new command to display colors, /bccmd colordump

Just abit confusing, I still don't understand how to change the color of chat depending on which toon is responding.
IE Toon #1 uses all red
Toon #2 uses all blue
Toon #3 uses all pink
Thanks

lol Yea, I'm certainly not the most computer savy guy around. I have no idea what all that means either.

BB

Just abit confusing, I still don't understand how to change the color of chat depending on which toon is responding.
IE Toon #1 uses all red
Toon #2 uses all blue
Toon #3 uses all pink
Thanks

I think what you want and what he's offering are 2 different things.

You want each character to have it's own chat color so that everything they say is a different color from each toon *no matter what they're saying* ... right?

He's just offering the ability to change text color, so everything your toon would echo would have to have to start with the color code.

I still get the same as this guy:

Whatever executable I run, either mq2eqbc.exe or mq2eqbcs.exe I get this windows error message:

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

If I run either from a dos command box I get:

The system cannot execute the specified program.

The programs I try to run came with the latest download.

So what am I doing wrong? :confused:

even after doing what bartab suggested about getting Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86)

Anyone got some other idea?

haveing a wee lil problem with this,

check it, i can get my computers to connect to it in my home, but i cant seem to get other people to connect to it. is this just a personal server? or am i doing somthing wrong?? let me know thanks

Make sure your ports for EQBC are getting forwarded from your router to your EQBC server

Im trying to use this again with no luck even connecting to the "server" ive used so many IP addy's and 192.168.1.1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 blah blah blah anyone have any sugestions? ive got IP 192.168.15.100 in my lan settings but that does not connect either

Im trying to use this again with no luck even connecting to the "server" ive used so many IP addy's and 192.168.1.1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 blah blah blah anyone have any sugestions? ive got IP 192.168.15.100 in my lan settings but that does not connect either

Ok so given that your showing 192.168.1.1 as a possibility for your computer, thinking its safe to assume http://192.168.1.1/index.html is going to be your device homepage. then the first pc/laptop connected to the router would be 192.168.1.2...but since its not the one your trying to connect to....

for the computer running the server I believe the default is 127.0.0.1 on port 2112. now it really depends on what operating system your using to find out what the IP address for other computers to connect to it is TBH. I've personally never used EQBC on multiple computers because the one I have now does just fine for all my box's. But do this, goto your device webpage (In vista goto start~ then click on the network button the icon for your router should be visible {if you have network discovery and show uPnP devices on} Right click on your router then click on goto device homepage)

if there is an admin password etc your going to need that. Default for Linksys is
User: Admin
Pass: 1234

but from the looks of it you don't have a linksys router, more likely a belkin or Dlink.

your looking for DHCP clients on this webpage. Don't need to change anything, just want to find out which computer is assigned which IP Address from the router.

DHCPClientList-1.jpg

Don't forget to add the port when trying to connect to another computer so that you can get past the firewall. if your not running a firewall on your computer, remember that your router might be running a firewall, which means that your going to have to use that device webpage to open the port your wanting to use as well....Hope this helps.

If you use more then 1 computer you need to set up static IPs for your network and forward the ports for EQBC to the pc that runs the server.

192.168.0.225 (eqbc server)
192.168.0.201 (pc1)
192.168.0.202 (pc2)
192.168.0.203 (pc3)
192.168.0.204 (p4)
192.168.0.205 (pc5)
192.168.0.206 (pc6)

Now you need to make them static IPs, this is done in your router. Use this site to help you set that up if you need help. http://www.portforward.com/

Now after you set up your static IPs you need to go back into your router config and set up port forwarding and forward your EQBC commands to your 192.168.0.225 ####(this is the port you want to use for eqbc)

Still Can't Connect

Hello,

I can connect between my two home networked computers just fine; however, no one else can connect to my computer. I have tried the following:

1. Disabling my computer and router firewall.
2. Establishing the port foward in my router.
3. Enabling my firewall and allowing EQBCS to connect to the internet, send and receive data.
4. Enabling my computer for remote access.
5. Setting the IP addresses in my router to correspond to each perspective hardware (i.e. printer, PC#1, PC#2, Vonage, PS3).

Did I miss something?