EQBC

Aquaplex

Reaction score
I'm new to eqbc and i'm running into an issue. I setup mq2eqbcs and then i connect all my guys to it but when i execute any command, for example /bcaa //whatever i get a message in the mq2 chat box saying something to the extent "DoCommand - //whatever could not be parsed or something like that. I was using for example the makecamp command or followleader. Any ideas what i'm missing?

Try typing /bca instead of /bcaa...

Make sure MQ2EQBC is loaded (/plugin mq2eqbc)

Then make sure you are connected to the server and have the exernal progralm eqbcs launched (/bccmd connect localhost)

Then do something like /bcaa //sit

And let me know if you see it in EQBCS chat, and if everyone connected sits down.

I did a video on EQBC a few years ago that may be some help.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwVNpzsRBXw[/ame]

Thanks for the help guys. I got everything running smoothly i think. How do i set my guys up to just follow and stop following me after i tell them? I tried /bca //follow but nothing happens. I looked at some of the eqbc commands from the mq2bot thread but when i do things like /bca //afollow on some weird things happen, like half the toons follow a healer, half follow a tank.. lol I just want my boxes to follow me and then stop following me (camp) whenever i tell them.

Last edited: