EQ Server merges again

raymerc

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I have been hearing some rumors that servers are going to be merging again, anyone else hear anything on that?

hopefully they'll split luclin =/

have not heard of anything about a merge but, I doubt they will split a server.

I've heard rumors that they might do away with Firiona Vie and it'll go the way of SH where everyone will just /movelog off the server.

FV

That would be seriously game unbalancing. Those peeps are WAY over-geared compared to the other servers. I never understood why the highest geared guild of all, (FV) felt the need to use MQ2 so much.

drmom said:
That would be seriously game unbalancing. Those peeps are WAY over-geared compared to the other servers. I never understood why the highest geared guild of all, (FV) felt the need to use MQ2 so much.

Every high end guild I know people in has atleast 5+ mq2 users. I was actually suprised at some of the people that used on Prexus, I never thought they would use it.

Yeah...but then, surprisingly, the MQ2 community on Prexus seems to be fairly underground, aside from, say, Talionis people.

Most on prexus really keep a low profile. it's those who abuse it and you can spot real easy. People from talionis, abuse it use it on raids to get ahead. The way Not to use it to get caught and watch thier entire guild get banned overnight for some stuff they do.

Talionis, Unity, Immortal Wraith(before breaking up) CTV, and NO every top guild on the server, I could probably name 5+ people that used per guild when I was still playing on Prexus. So dont say some use it to get ahead when every one of them use it.

Nocturnal while being lead by classic / gang / Rogue (the guy that bought ****) was alot worse then Talionis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guilds dont really use mq to progress from what ive seen. Really MQ cant help a guild much outside of warp which honestly doesnt help alot on any raid.

Talonis is only so known because they have a few individuals who simply dont give a fuck at all to be seen doing it. Which is ashame stupid fuckers like that is what brings shame to our community.

Very suprised the box crew from talon hasnt been banned yet.

funny

i can vouch that alot of poeple in ***** on prexus uses like crazy...they forget how to play there toons when a patch..used to hate that trying to get a group in that guild...

Not useful in getting ahead?? Great for rezzing tards that get lost or fall off stuff...and saves hours on wipes (My clr inst camp, sumcorpse, clickie rez). So yeah....does not do much when things go well...but how often is that lol. :p

What's fun is to read guild post from people that say something like "BURN THE MQ2 USERS!" but then you see them warping around when they think no one is watching.

Best plan to me is check if someone is in zone, then don't use anything obvious if you aren't alone. Then keep quiet about it if you notice someone trying to use it carefully; you know throwing stones, glass houses and all that.

If someone is obvious and stupid, avoid them like the plague. If it's a guild member consider talking with them, if they are still to stupid to be cautious, talk to the officers. No sense in your guild get screwed over.