EQ Live Servers Underpowered Classes

Why do I see tons of new necros being leveled as soon as servers are back up :p

You need more than 1 Necro in the group to keep it up at all times. I believe 3 is the required number.

It isn't that powerful with just one in the group, tbh. Just a nice side benefit to an already powerful class.

Youre 6 boxing?

Well I would sugguest on live servers if you are boxing and want to make the most out of yourself, I would box the following combo.

Tank - SK (secondary puller self heal, epic 2.0 heals aswell with innate procs buff procs and spell casted)

Puller - Bard (probly the best puller and group assist class in the terms of a always grouped toon with other boxed toons I think with over haste, increased spell / dot damage buffers and saves the need for hunting for over haste items for the meleers in group(s).)

DPS - Mage / Necro / Druid. for casters. Meleers : Zerker / Rog Ill give my reasons for each.

Mage has pets which AAs help out tons plus nukes and damge shields along with COTH if anyone questsions a warping toon, its an easy cover and a low risk of being busted for anything if you legitly move all youre toons...but 1 which hardly nayone would notice.(and the marcos for assist dpsing is nice)

Nerco - Pets, but they can rez along with FDing, pump mana to group if need be there dots are deadly along with there 2.0 if u use it over all they are great range DPS / kite DPS I notice grouped and raid geared nercos ranking the top 10s on all fights of all kinds...never seem to run out of mana

Druid - They port so its less moving you gotta do pre toon if u can port to a zone and skip zoning 3/4/5 different zones if the druid can get you 2 zones away from ur target zone along with gating everyone out legit or succor if u got people around who are watching you and u get into a bind and need a quick out with a legit port....they got nice dots DDs and great healing aswell one of the best over all fits for any group mostly if played well.

Meelers: If you are a melee kinda person, zerker is nice the marcos arent to bad when it comes to AFking them or u cant pay 100% attation to the toon with that the new group weapons and augs are upto UF Raid standards in terms of DPS.

ROG: they are nice when u got poisions you can use which isnt to hard to get ahold of those, the assist program for them aswell are fun cool and great aswell weapons are easy to come by and there DPS is nice

Again, the DPS part of the group (Usually 3 if not 4 toons in the group) is always flexable to what kinda player and classes u enjoy to play, me personally I like ROG Zerker Mage with an SK tank and puller Bard for Tanking/DPS/Pulling

In terms of healing only need 1 healer mostly, and Id run with Cleric, Yeah a merc can do most of what normal clr can, but a real clr has more tools open to use to go into harder events and live longer plus the real cleric and move into older raid zones if u get board enough for that...If you get board with cleric tho (most do) then make on the same account a shaman and power level it for the buffs and rebuff each time u go back to the guild hall/lobby so u dont seek shm buffs....Only a sugguestion tho upto you.

but my group combo if I was 6 boxing my own group would surely be
SK / Bard / ROG / Zerker / CLR Would be set in stone, then maybe a mage / druid donno I never 6 boxed before so never has the chance to mix and match and ive stopped playing on normal servers when HoT went live.

You need more than 1 Necro in the group to keep it up at all times. I believe 3 is the required number.

It isn't that powerful with just one in the group, tbh. Just a nice side benefit to an already powerful class.

Incorrect after HoT release :) Prior it took Necx2 :)

I stand corrected.

I stand corrected.

Now its only 1 necro but i think its down for like 10 seconds haha so that gives me enough time to well, nothing just keep pulling