EQ Emulator: DLL Switch Not working?

lightenuf

Reaction score
Why Can i load Mq2melee just fine on another macroquest compile but not on frys. and vise verse why cant i use frys plug ins on that?

Edit:

Basically i remember alot of DLLs not working in Frys Compile and this compile has alot that work but alot that are missing. i am trying to combine them?

Attachments

• MQ2Melee.dll
    301 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
how can i get that mq2melee to work with this compile?

One moment i Will check.

EDIT

Attachments

• nottitled.png
    nottitled.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Ok i am using your compile. but i got updated and working plug ins from another compile this is the problem im having loading this plug in

you need to use a version of mq2 compiled for eq emulator, as well as a version of mq2melee compiled for eq emulator.

ok maybe my english is bad.

I have two Compiles

Frys & Another from another eqemu compile site that maintains and handles plugins for EQEMU plugin ins

because frys does not have mq2melee and some plug ins are broken i put in some from that other site. most worked fine (twist,utils, etc) but this problem was with mq2melee was not loading

What version of Frys are you using? What Emu server are you playing on?

Edit your macroquest.ini file, and make sure you are loading mq2mmobugs FIRST, before any other plugins.

htw

you aren't understanding my problem. Here is my List of Steps to help you understand.

1. Download Frys Compile.

2. Download Updated EQEMU compile.

3. Move MQ2melee From Step 2 Compile to Step 1 Compile.

4. Load Frys Compile

5. In game type /load mq2melee

6. is error you see

ah. you are sol for that method. you will need to compile it against the lib in our source dist.

htw

I believe he's talking about taking a plugin from the same compiled MQ2 version, which has MQ2Melee and he wants to put it into the compile fry made. I recall that error message meaning that the plugin can't load because of the MQ2Main which is trying to load it is missing necessary code for it to run. In simple terms you will not be able to use that plugin in fry's compile without swapping the MQ2Main which may cause conflicts with fry's plugins.

I believe he's talking about taking a plugin from the same compiled MQ2 version, which has MQ2Melee and he wants to put it into the compile fry made. I recall that error message meaning that the plugin can't load because of the MQ2Main which is trying to load it is missing necessary code for it to run. In simple terms you will not be able to use that plugin in fry's compile without swapping the MQ2Main which may cause conflicts with fry's plugins.

you see what im talking about. what are my options

ah. you are sol for that method. you will need to compile it against the lib in our source dist.

htw

Sol?

How would i go about doing that?

Last edited: