DPS Comparisons

PumpThump

Reaction score
I was just curious what people are pulling off as far as kill-rates go.

My 6-box team is currently doing about 25k-30k dps with an average kill rate of 30-35 seconds on trash mobs in T4 VoA. I'm pretty happy with this speed, especially because my team has a level range of 96-99 (and the only 99 at the moment is the cleric) so I'm sure it still has room to grow.

Not bad, especially for the levels and considering it's bot. Good job :)

Non-bot and all 100 (non-raid but high end group), we pull off about 35-45kdps.

Not bad, especially for the levels and considering it's bot. Good job :)

Non-bot and all 100 (non-raid but high end group), we pull off about 35-45kdps.

Nice. Now all my toons are at 100 with about 4500-5000 AAs each and I'm pushing 35k on average.

My custom macro pulls around 20-25k dps. Add in 2 wiz mercs on burn plus a bard singing in the background along with a group dps AA rotation and...things die real quick. I have 3 idle characters in group too. Bard doesn't melee,druid just heals and one planted in a corner to soak up XP. Got him over 2k AA in about 10 hours so over 3AA a minute. Last weekend during double XP I did 1500AA in under 6 hours. I'll get some sustained dps logs if I can find something that will parse sustained dps. All I can find is single fight.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

My custom macro pulls around 20-25k dps. Add in 2 wiz mercs on burn plus a bard singing in the background along with a group dps AA rotation and...things die real quick. I have 3 idle characters in group too. Bard doesn't melee,druid just heals and one planted in a corner to soak up XP. Got him over 2k AA in about 10 hours so over 3AA a minute. Last weekend during double XP I did 1500AA in under 6 hours. I'll get some sustained dps logs if I can find something that will parse sustained dps. All I can find is single fight.

Dang man, that's pretty nice.

My group just pulled a VoA T4 Named, and I decided to pop a few extra AA's manually (Specifically on the bard) and my group did a sustained 75k DPS through the whole fight. My eyes about popped out of my head. My Bst had a max hit of 42k and I have to figure out where that came from lol.

Surprisingly, to me, my Bst is my top DPS, above a Ranger and Zerker of the same caliber. Maybe I can adjust my AA and disc rotations, but that is constant on named (about 20k-25k avg) and regular trash (12k-15k avg).

Hey bud, which aa's did you use on bard?

Hey bud, which aa's did you use on bard?

Off the top of my head I believe it was...

Quick Time (max)
Fierce Eye (max)
Dance of Blades (max)
Funeral Dirge (max)
Thousand Blades
3rd Spire (max)

And I think that was it. No 2.0 on Bard yet.

T2 raid geared for the most part Wiz, is doing 20-60K with 3KAA, and not much for dps/crit/burns. Mostly aggro lowering, hp, mana. For long term dps.
Do in the 5-7 million total on the TOV dragons.
And those numbers are with mages and wizzys in group and a druid to mop us up if we overaggro. So limited DPS boosting.

Warrior with ROF Group gear, does in the 3K-5K dps range sword and board. Bursts to 15K+ but Warriors are not dps.

Bst, T2 Raid 3500aa.. 45-50K DPS grouping on mobs. Self buffed mostly.

Bullshit. There's no way a bst can sustain 45k-50k dps in a group setting. Maybe burst with every single AA being popped plus all of your pet buffs being popped but that's very limited.

Bullshit. There's no way a bst can sustain 45k-50k dps in a group setting. Maybe burst with every single AA being popped plus all of your pet buffs being popped but that's very limited.

I was gonna say... I didn't think my Bst had THAT much room to improve (granted, I am using my own home-brewed afk macro).

Sorry for delay in reply. Didnt have myself subscribing to threads. derp.

Wife plays her bst. She was in the top 3 on our server for a very long time. As we returned in the last year she is down. T1/T2 Raid gear currently.

Not sure what it would take to show you. But she honestly is doing that elvel of DPS fight after fight, via the Advanced DPS monitor we have with MQ2.
Yes some fights are less than that.. but overall she tops around 40-50.

If I knew a way to show her dps without having to jump through silly hoops.. LOL

(Edit. She says she doesn't think she is quite that high. She thinks she is in the 25-35 range. We will get some stats Sunday, and I will update. Sorry if the info isn't as accurate as I thought.)

Last edited:
Turn your logs on, use Gamparse (search google). Can paste her DPS for various fights, easy to edit out the name when you click "Send to forums", then paste and edit. Though I don't think you need to prove it. Our raid gear melee easily sustain 20k+ numbers, 45k doesn't seem unreasonable for short reuse disciplines or perfect group makeups including bard/shaman procs.