Double Station Cash weekend coming up )

militarebear

Lifetimer
Reaction score
We're having a Double Station Cash weekend!
For the first time ever and for a limited time only, Double Station Cash will be available across all top up amounts and for most payment methods*. Stock up now for double the fun!
Offer valid 12/17/10 through 12/19/10. Eligible purchases include those made with credit/debit card, PayPal or pre-paid game cards. Exact start time of promotion on 12/17/10 to be announced. Look for more details later this week.

I didn't see this posted elsewhere so here you go. Looks like I just might get HOT for my last account. ))

Thanks for posting this. I have to buy HOT x6 so I was kind of sitting back and waiting for a sale to justify dropping that kind of cash on a game.

argh this is tempting me to start my 2nd all mage group!

I have never really used the marketplace before, but I am not seeing a way to purchase the new expansion.

Could someone give me some guidance on how I can accomplish this.

Thanks.

argh this is tempting me to start my 2nd all mage group!

I bet all mage groups are freakin pimp :p

I still reminisce about the days of the all mage guild that used to raid... I bet that was a sight to behold.

Has it been said anywhere what time this would start? I know it says Friday, but still cannot find a time.

Has it been said anywhere what time this would start? I know it says Friday, but still cannot find a time.

Hasn't started yet. No one is saying when, which is kind of retarded.

Don't announce something a few days in advance and not say when it's going to start.

It has started if no one knew yet.

I had to go to Sony to purchase

I tried while in game to purchase SC but for some reason I couldn't access my 'wallet'. I had to log into Sony account info and purchase it there.

i did it this morning so i could get my transfer token for a toon. Spent 10 bucks for 2000 SC and then 5 bucks for 1000 more. not sure whats up with you guys. Whats this about HOT for half off though??

HOT is available in the marketplace for 4300SC. So it is half off if you buy it with SC this weekend.

this totaly sux for me, i just bought the sc to purchase hot last tuesday and spent it that day...

How do you buy HoT on marketplace , I don't see it.