DOUBLE STATION CASH SOE PRE-PAID PC GAME CARDS.

s0rcier

The Grand Master Plugin Daddy!
Reaction score
GET DOUBLE STATION CASH WHEN YOU REDEEM SOE
PRE-PAID PC GAME CARDS.

We are very pleased to share the news that SOE Pre-Paid Game Cards are now available for purchase at retailers in Europe!

Help us celebrate the launch of SOE Pre-Paid Game Cards in Europe! Redeem SOE Pre-Paid Game Cards anytime between October 7th, 2011 and October 10th, 2011 to get Double SC*.

Look like i will be looking for a 2500 game card from soemone in europe. Send me a pm if you can get me one.

Thanks
s0rCieR

If it doesnt work, but people are still looking to get these i may be able to get you some and you can pay me via paypal - PM me

I'll be getting a few myself!

Anyone know if i can get HoT via SC for my accounts though?

Just checked out prices for them

£9 for 1500 SC, there are no alternative/2500 SC cards in europe at all

£9 - roughly $15, plus you'll get 1500 extra SC for redeeming

Can you get you as many as you want for $15 each, PM me if you need them

For those who care, if there is a WalMart near you you get 500 bonus station cash for buying the card at Walmart, this also doubles, so you can get 4k station cash for $15.

Does this work in the US? I'll buy some for sure if the EU cards are giving double sc in the US.

For those who care, if there is a WalMart near you you get 500 bonus station cash for buying the card at Walmart, this also doubles, so you can get 4k station cash for $15.

US SC cards don't give double. Its posted in the forums that it is Europe only.

grrrrrrrr guessing sony website have some errors :( can get any of my games cards keys to works ....

we cannot process your request error crap.

s0rCieR