docrack PreventSpeed problem

militarebear

Lifetimer
Reaction score
For a while now everytime I log in my docract preventspeed is turned on. I have never used this but it is set to on for all my characters. And regardless of how many times I turn it off and then save it, it always logs in with it turned on. Where do I need to look to find the setting that is always turning this on during my logins? And why doesn't this save the fact that I have turned it off and saved it continue for my next login? Any ideas ? ))
Thanx in advance
militarebear

For a while now everytime I log in my docract preventspeed is turned on. I have never used this but it is set to on for all my characters. And regardless of how many times I turn it off and then save it, it always logs in with it turned on. Where do I need to look to find the setting that is always turning this on during my logins? And why doesn't this save the fact that I have turned it off and saved it continue for my next login? Any ideas ? ))
Thanx in advance
militarebear

1. Check any entries in MQ2DoCrack_default.ini
  2. Make sure you aren't loading it via MQ2VladUtils
htw

I've checked vlad utils and preventspeed is nowhere to be found and this is the only entries in the mq2docrack_default.ini :

[MQ2DoCrack_AutoLoad]
DisableWelcomeScreen=auto

I have to manually unload preventspeed on each character each time I Log in. It doesn't appear in my [MQ2DoCrack_AutoLoad] section of my server_char.ini either. Can't figure out what is loading it. ((

I've checked vlad utils and preventspeed is nowhere to be found and this is the only entries in the mq2docrack_default.ini :

[MQ2DoCrack_AutoLoad]
DisableWelcomeScreen=auto

I have to manually unload preventspeed on each character each time I Log in. It doesn't appear in my [MQ2DoCrack_AutoLoad] section of my server_char.ini either. Can't figure out what is loading it. ((
Sorry man, I have no idea then. Maybe a .cfg file? or macro? Also, verify you don't have more than one MQ2DoCrack_AutoLoad section, just in case.

You can always do a search in your MQ2 dir (via explorer, look in files) for preventspeed.

htw

Thanx in advance
militarebear

Check Plugin WickedSpeed too. I used to have it check if it was on or not. Was written a LONG time ago.

Check Plugin WickedSpeed too. I used to have it check if it was on or not. Was written a LONG time ago.
Good thinking Wicked - and yeah, your speed plugin indeed still activates PreventSpeed internally, so when mq2docrack reads the memory to get the status of the crack, it's going to show that it's "on" (green). Does the same thing with EnviroFall2.

htw