Deals on station cash cards?

Morx

Reaction score
With triple station cash coming up, I was looking for some deals.

As I understand it, you have to cash in on a station cash card previously purchased? Pardon my ignorance, as I've never dealt with physical station cash cards. Where would I get one, and are there any deals?

Thank you.

My local Target sells the cards. I think it is $10 per 1000. No clue on how you can get deals on them.

I've seen them inside Best Buy stores, Blockbuster, Target , Gamestop and even a few larger grocery stores (the gift card section usually carry Free Realms graphic ones, which still provide the same Station Cash to your account useable by EQ).

Just be sure the card you purchase shows that it's good for XXX "Station Cash" (as opposed to some cards that ONLY show it good certain-days-GAMECARD)

They are out of stock here. Know anywhere else that has them? I was going to buy some cash this weekend, but I didn't know we had to buy a physical card. :(

They are out of stock here. Know anywhere else that has them? I was going to buy some cash this weekend, but I didn't know we had to buy a physical card. :(

I've seen them at walmart/best buy/gamestop.

They will say "free realms" and have a picture of a fucking squirrel thing.

I just bought 3 of the $10 clone wars cards and got me 3k SC :p woot

if you buy your cards at Walmart its an even better bonus. I bought 4X 15.00 cards and got 24,000 SC from them. Walmart has a bonus Sc on their cards so 1500 + 500 X 3 = 6000 Sc per card.

Going to walmart now to get them, and several pounds of blueberries to restock.

Wal-mart fruit is fail... but the prices are so good I can't resist!!

Just picked up 4 cards from Walmart. Sweetness!

How will I get my code?

All codes will be sent via email after your order is approved. If you do not see your code in your inbox please check all spam filters before contacting us and asking for your codes to be resent as generally the same thing will happen. Emails coming from us will be sent from: support@gametimezone.com

I bought a bunch of the $15 cards from GameTImeZone yesterday. They were fast and while not the cheapest, least they delivered.

First time orders they need your phone number (they use whichever number is in your PayPal or Google Checkout profile) to call and verify the purchase. The call came in within 10 minutes. The codes were in my email box almost before I hung up the phone.

Second purchase (long as it's the same payment source) the codes were in my email almost instantly.