Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Great Service!

William12 just power leveled two characters for me. I deleted two Heroic characters from another server and recreated them for free on Drinal. Then, I paid William12 to powerlevel them to 100. I gave him the characters on Monday, and he was finished with both on Thursday. I believe that is very good and an excellent price. I highly recommend his services!

• Love
Reactions: EQDAB
Bump I have an open spot only taking 1 more order until the next expansion. Order this week and I can have your max AAed toon done any class before the expansion comes out.

Bump I added progression option. Customer Characters are on hold until I decide a fair price. With the XP nerf I cant offer the same prices.

• Sad
nerfs and new levels

Considering xp nerfs, you should post a new price list.

Considering xp nerfs, you should post a new price list.

Future leveling will be done in tier 3 TDS I will include leveling and progression in one package. I just have not decided what the price should be.

I had 4 toons progressed... fast and professional like always! Thanks man!

Just finished progression for a few people so have a few spots open for this week.

Awesome job! Services completed very quickly. Kept me up to date almost by the minute! Highly recommend this guy!

• Haha
Bump.

From Jan 8th - Jan 31st all progression orders are $50 per toon.