Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Bump just finished 5 toons for someone so have some free time :)

Reactions: EQDAB
Bump got some free time the next 2 weeks so taking more orders.

Just finished the last order I had. I have the next 10 days off work so if anyone needs something just ask.

Updated

Added Level 100 Max AAs any class for $250

• Love
Just a plug here.

I have gotten multiple custom made toons and some pre-made from William12. He has went above and beyond working with me on some special circumstances last minute changes and add-on's. You won't be disappointed in getting a toon from William12.

Great service, faster than I expected and was kept updated along the way. Great service.

Just finished the last order. Never knew it took 10 days to max a rangers AAs lol Fuck why do they have SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many.

bump :)

I bought a couple premade toons and one custom toon. Very impressed with this guy's communication and professionalism. He does an awesome job! Highly recommended.

Get your Custom Characters now :) Lifetime members get 20% off all orders.

attention

Attention

Once again, William12's services, fair price, fast service, outstanding results.

I have purchased 2 pre-mades and 1 custom character from William, he is very professional and informative the entire process. I would recommend him to anyone looking for characters or service related work.

All orders done so if you need something now is the time.

great job

he did a great job and was very fast about it and kept me informed the whole way