crashme.mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinge

So like Yea...
Reaction score
this is mostly taron's code but the idea was mine. its to Crash my trader on my main account so my friend can log in and use it while im at work.

Heres what i have so far.

HTML:
#Event Crashme "#*#Crash Me#*#"

Sub Main
:loop
/doevents
/goto :loop
/return

Sub Event_CrashMe
/exit
/return

I think its the /exit thats causing the problem but not really sure.

I would put a delay into the loop of atleast 1second probably like 5. Also use /camp desktop /exit you can get stuck for 10-15 minutes while /camp desktop is 30 second out.

also i would change the event to "#*#tells me,Crash Me#*#" (but with the correct tell section) this will make it harder for some to accidently crash you.

Code:
#Event Crashme "#*#Crash Me#*#"

Sub Main
/doevents
/delay 5s
/return

Sub Event_CrashMe
/camp desktop
/return

I'm not sure what problem you were having. Copy/pasted the code and it shut down eq immediatly just fine for me when the phrase 'crash me' came across the screen.

Like jim said, you might want to try something like this:

#Event Crashme "Bob tells you, 'blahblah'"

Worded just like that, replace Bob with your friend's name, blahblah with the trigger text. That way it'll only fire if told from a specific toon, and only with the correct text. The #*# as a wildcard would pick up text sent from anywhere.. /say, /ooc, chat channels, etc.

Hmm the problem is.... i think he use tellwindows... so won't work it... maybe try that (or just remove tellwindows)

Code:
#chat group
#chat tell

Sub Main
/doevents Chat
/delay 2s
/return

Sub Event_Chat(string ChatType,string ChatSender,string ChatText)
   /if (${ChatText.Equal[crach me]}) {
      /tell ${ChatSender} crashing....
      /delay 1s
      /exit
      /return
   }
/return

Status
Not open for further replies.