Crashing all accounts but 1

Fixxer

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been away for a little while and am running into crash problems. All my accounts crash as soon as I log in but one, and I can't seem to find what is different about that account from the others.

Does anyone know of any shortcuts to troubleshooting this sort of problem to get me back up and running as soon as possible?

Thanks.

Here is a list of my plugins:

MMOBugs:
MQ2Bot
MQ2CEcho
MQ2ChatFilter
MQ2CompassUtils
MQ2GMCheck
MQ2LogOutClick
MQ2MMODPS
MQ2MMOPopup
MQ2MQ2NoGold
MQ2VladUtil
MQ2Web

Standard:
MQ2Chat
MQ2ChatWnd
MQ2CustomBinds
MQ2EQBugFix
MQ2HUD
MQ2ItemDisplay
MQ2Labels
MQ2Map

General:
MQ2AdvBeep
MQ2AutoBuff
MQ2AutoDestroy
MQ2AutoForage
MQ2AutoLogin
MQ2AutoSkills
MQ2Bandoleer
MQ2BardSwap
MQ2BoundTLO
MQ2BuffBlock
MQ2Cast
MQ2CastTimer
MQ2CastTLP
MQ2Clickies
MQ2ClickMaint
MQ2Cursor
MQ2CustomSound
MQ2Debuffs
MQ2EQBC
MQ2Exchange
MQ2FeedMe
MQ2FPS
MQ2HoverInfo
MQ2HUDMove
MQ2Krust
MQ2Melee
MQ2MoveUtils
MQ2NetBots
MQ2NetHeal
MQ2Otd
MQ2Rez
MQ2Twist

1. Check to see if you can log in with out MQ running.
-- If you can not - remove your UI files and try again

2. Make sure all the DLL time stamps are current. Anything older than a couple days is a problem.

3. Disable all your plugins
-- If you can log in then re-enable them in groups of 2-3 until you find the one crashing you.

Ok. The problem is MQ2Melee... Now to figure out which setting is causing the problem.

Ok. The problem is MQ2Melee... Now to figure out which setting is causing the problem.

I have a rather complex list of HolyShits and DownShits on all 6 toons.

I changed all of the downflags to zero and it logs in fine...

Ok... So from what I can tell, ANY downflags being activated crashes on all toons but one.

Is there something wrong with these lines which might cause a crash?
Code:
[MQ2Melee]
DownCycleDelay=0
DownDelay=0
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.AFK} && !${Me.Buff[Gelidran Aura].ID} && ${Spell[Gelidran Aura].NewStacks[5]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID}) /casting "Frozen Crystal Shard"

There were some issues with newstacks. Try .Stacks .

There were some issues with newstacks. Try .Stacks .

This solved the crash problem, but now it is inaccurately determining if something stacks or not. Some things it casts over and over again now...

Have to disable the shit until its fixed. Or figure out what it doesn't stack with and check to see if you have that buff

Was going to update my include file to do stack checks again, but still seems like the stack logic isn't working as intended.

.stacks[3] is supposed to check if the referenced spell stacks plus has a duration of less than 3 ticks.

Can test with something BST Spiritual Vehemence and RNG Strength of Arbor Stalker which don't stack, but it still ignores the duration tick check no matter the value and always reports TRUE.
This type of logic is awesome for recasting self buffs, but begging for buffs as well when going to ask for a buff, but only if it stacks with your current buffs (quickbeg.inc does that).

Anyone else know if the .stacks[x] member is working for them as intended or is this just deprecated?

Thanks!

BTW, this is causing no client to crash, just adding onto this similar thread about .stacks[]

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: