corpse dupe (iffy)

Mofo24

Reaction score
double.jpg

so heres what happened. the cleric had touch of divine on, then was camping.
he realized he wasnt going to make it and insta camped right as ToD faded, then died. the character died, and a corpse was left, but logged back in to game with cleric geared and at 22% life. gained exp from rez but not sure if lost from death. only problem is the cleric cannot loot this corpse copy atm. currently waiting til it goes to shadowrest to see if that works for some reason.
have not tried repeating it, but this could give people an interesting theory to work with.

Mofo24 said:
double.jpg

so heres what happened. the cleric had touch of divine on, then was camping.
he realized he wasnt going to make it and insta camped right as ToD faded, then died. the character died, and a corpse was left, but logged back in to game with cleric geared and at 22% life. gained exp from rez but not sure if lost from death. only problem is the cleric cannot loot this corpse copy atm. currently waiting til it goes to shadowrest to see if that works for some reason.
have not tried repeating it, but this could give people an interesting theory to work with.
Pretty cool! GL with the dupage!

I had a similar situation occur with my shaman... The problem i ran into is yes it created a corpse with my current items on it, BUT, I cannot open the corpse at all. It states you cannot loot the corpse at this time. This happened months ago and i've petitioned a few times to actually get the corpse deleted but they wont delete it even when I request it.

A gm actually listed off each item on the corpse when i first petitioned and said he cannot remove them or the corpse as a whole and closed my petition ticket. Every time I log into eq I get the message "You currently have a corpse present in Shadowrest."

Nice mustache

Why not bank or xfer all your junk to another toon and petition that you are unable to loot your char's corpse? ;) (Though I'm guessing much of it is no-drop...) Maybe not such a good idea. But cool nonetheless!

gotta agree with taron.. i like the tash! and the green is just exquisit!

btw... nice water heater from Co9 in primary there :p