constant casting

Dogstar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
This has probably been asked before so sorry up front but ...

is there a way to stop my toons from constantly casting spells, usually the ones at the top of the spell list. For example, I play 3 beasts and they are constantly casting Feralist Unity, sometimes my Ranger, Chanty, and Cleric do it but it's mostly the Beasts.

Is there something in the ini I can set?

Thanks in advance,

When you start MQ2Bot it will tell you which spells its using.

You can disable them in your characters ini (Open up the Server_CharacterName.ini in your MQ2 folder. There will be a section called [MQ2Bot], scroll to the end of that section.)

If it's the Mez spell 0 add in

Mezif0=0

If it's the Dot 3 spell add in

DotIf3=0

and it will disable the spell and so on.

Buff

Fry, thanks for the quick reply. They are casting Feralist Unity and Natural Alliance. How do I stop those? Those are buffs not mez or dot.

Fry, thanks for the quick reply. They are casting Feralist Unity and Natural Alliance. How do I stop those? Those are buffs not mez or dot.

Code:
BuffIf0=0

Would disable buff 0.

Code:
BuffIf1=0

Would disable buff 1.

You need to find out what the buff number is when you start the bot and disable.

You could add in a check if buff is active too and not cast it if buff is active on you.

Code:
BuffIf1=!${Me.Buff[Feralist's Unity].ID}

I looked up the spell you mentioned. it appears Feralist's Unity casts the highest rank of Natural Alliance as a buff. So either you have something that doesnt stack with it or it isnt detecting best of line properly. Short term fix would be:

BuffIf0=(!${Me.Buff[Natural Alliance].ID} && ${Spell.Buff[Natural Alliance].Stacks})

Yes, it should already check those.. but maybe somehow it isnt. Replace the 0 in BuffIf0 with whatever your actual number is.