Config ini.s

JSWK

Reaction score
Looking for help with config ini's been difficult to setup, as I was never great at it.

PAL/BARD/ZEK/SHM/SK is desired if anyone wants to help

Bard, you mainly want to set up your MeeleAt (probably dont want 100 so tank can get agro first, I have mine at 98)

And you want to load plugin for Twisting and possibly Rest Twisting. What songs you want played in combat VS resting. I usually have Haste+HP Mana regen playin while resting, and combat songs are up to you depending on group.

For instance, The numbers are spell gem numbers. I have 8 playing in rest as well as combat as my haste.

RestTwist=11 8
CombatTwist=10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

SK,

You want to set up MeeleAt=99 or 100 or something high. By default I believe it's 0

you also want to type /meele, /meele save, so you get your MQ2Meele set up in your config file. Then add withstand=1 under the Meele command.

There may be other tweaks you can do, but that's what I simply use, at least for SK and Bard

Thx for even that, I was more curious on editing the player config.ini so they run a routine. Would it be ok for me to share mine

Those are settings in the ini to edit that should help things out - mq2bot pretty much handles the 'routine' parts out of the box, just need a few tweaks here and there to get things working the way you like. Notepad works fine as an editor, nothing special with the basic ini settings. Doing conditional stuff in the mq2melee part can get a bit hairy with making sure you have matching braces/brackets/parentheses, programming editors usually add color to help match them up. Quite a few of the ini settings can be handled on the fly by typing /bot setting=xxx, it writes it into the ini (I think), and starts using that immediately. For pulling and such, you do need to set the group puller role on your puller in addition to having dopulls=1 in the ini, also nav mesh for the zone. I printed the starting ini (server_Character.ini) out and keep it handy as a quick reference of sorts. If you've done the /melee save, you'll also get the melee portion added on, that is where you can turn on most of the commonly used discs/skills, generally by finding the lowest level skill name of the line and setting it to 1 (withstand=1 will turn on every skill upgrade to withstand).