Macro CollectiblesHouse.mac

Chatwiththisname

Learning2Code
Reaction score
Slapped together a macro for a donator who wanted to search his player housing vault for collectible items.

I ran into some issues access the information directly through the housing window, but I got it so that if the item is a vaulted item (V tag) it removes the item from the vault and puts 1 of it in your inventory and then checks to see if it is a collectible or not. If it's not it puts it back. If it is...

It Alt Left clicks the item, then verifies that the ItemDisplayWindow.Child IDW_ItemInfo1's Text is the same as the item we are trying to check. If it is then it gets the Collectable tag and checks it for "Not Collected". If it returns false it puts the item back. Otherwise...

It right clicks the item collecting it and moves to the next item.

Includes a counter for items that have been collected and will /bc the information when it reports to the EQBC that it has finished the macro.

Does not check your existing inventory for collectible items. Though I figure it wouldn't be that hard to do so. Perhaps another time. For now it was made for a paying customer.

I purchased a house and the collectible items in the bazaar to test this. I managed to code it through with only one or two issues for bracketing on the first run. But other than that it took probably an hour or two.

Attachments

• CollectibleHouse.mac
    4.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: