cloot

Helstar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
any chance we could get cloot working again?

Cloot involves mini warps to the corpse to loot. I don't think that it's going to be re-activated for the EMU.

Moose

Cloot involves mini warps to the corpse to loot. I don't think that it's going to be re-activated for the EMU.

Moose

Wouldn't turning off the move feature for Cloot make it a viable option? I don't have issues getting to the corpses, I have issues with lag here in Afghanistan. On a regular day my ping to the EQ server is like 890ms-2800ms. Cloot allows me the opportunity to loot without rightclicking body n opening it, then waitin to close the body etc.....simple hotkey to /target corpse ; /pause 1 ; /cloot all

But I might be incorrect on the cloot move...

Moose

Wouldn't turning off the move feature for Cloot make it a viable option? I don't have issues getting to the corpses, I have issues with lag here in Afghanistan. On a regular day my ping to the EQ server is like 890ms-2800ms. Cloot allows me the opportunity to loot without rightclicking body n opening it, then waitin to close the body etc.....simple hotkey to /target corpse ; /pause 1 ; /cloot all

But I might be incorrect on the cloot move...

As long as you didn't use the move part it should be ok. But never without testing.