Clicking Epic in Combat?

Pepper

Just Some Noob
Reaction score
Is there a macro that Im missing that will check for combat state and click epics if in combat?

Im looking for a macro or plugin rather than using MQ2Melee, if there is one. I simply dont want the spam that MQ2Melee causes with it pluged in. Maybe there is a way to silence the spam from that though and Im missing that also as I never use it.

Ideally I Just want to keep Flames of the Valiant up at all times if in combat, without mq2 echoing at me.

thanks.

I believe if you open the .cpp file for MQ2Melee, there's a bunch of SHOW_ defines at the top, which can be turned off to cut off that spam.

You could use a snippit like in a basic macro or add it to another macro

Code:
/if (${FindItem[EpicItem].InvSlot} && !${FindItem[EpicItem].TimerReady} && ${Me.State.Equal[COMBAT]}) /cast item "Epic Item}

Toss /squelch in front of it if you don't want to see any spam at all.

Alright ive tried to put your snipplet into a macro and run just that JJ, but Im missing something apparently..

Code:
sub main
:loop

/if (${FindItem[Nightbane, Sword of the Valiant].InvSlot} && !${FindItem[Nightbane, Sword of the Valiant].TimerReady} && ${Me.State.Equal[COMBAT]}) /casting 48147 |item

/goto :loop

/return

I mess up creating macro or is something unquoted here? Mac starts but just sits. Im assuming a value is missing in the code.

Try just ${Me.Combat} instead of ${Me.State.Equal[COMBAT]}

Tried it on my bard and it works, might want to add a check for movement though, you don't want to be chain clicking it while moving.

That was it. It works now with that.

Cool was not sure on the exact syntax for the combat just took a best guess.

${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} was what you were going for.

yea that looks more like it. I am not a big user of States so I always have to wiki the correct syntax when needed.

read the post and had an idea !! but too lazy to go look is hovering a state ?
ie ${Me.State.Equal[hovering]} the macro i run keeps trying to sneak hide while im dead , i tell u sof zones can be tuff on a lil rogue .i would like to implement a pause in my macro if hovering. also cool to add a /stand cmd if state = feign or is it feigning ?

thanx in advance

${Me.State.Equal[HOVER]}

/if (${Me.State.Equal[FEIGN]}) /stand