Cleric Pet Rape

Chase369

Slayer of Face!
Reaction score
I tried to search it, cant find it.

Anyone remember the name of the hack that would turn the crappy cleric pets into face slayers? The hack would let the cleric make alot of pets that did alot of dmg. Im guessing it was around 2005 or 2006 time frame. I cant rememeber exactly. Trying to get a list of all the old goodies from the past.

If you can remember any others feel free to mention.

If you buffed or gave a weapon to the temporary pets, they became permanent. It is long since gone. I think that is the one you are referring too. Worked with proc pets off like potime weapons as well.

At some point around that time there was a hack that let you reset the timer on AA abilities such as dopleganger for enchanters, and divine rez for clerics. There was also a cleric pet AA that could be reset and you could macro the summon of it. In about 20 seconds you could have like 400 cleric hammers attacking your target, it was some serious damage. I remember killing Tacvi bosses with a pair of clerics. Was tons of fun.

At some point around that time there was a hack that let you reset the timer on AA abilities such as dopleganger for enchanters, and divine rez for clerics. There was also a cleric pet AA that could be reset and you could macro the summon of it. In about 20 seconds you could have like 400 cleric hammers attacking your target, it was some serious damage. I remember killing Tacvi bosses with a pair of clerics. Was tons of fun.

thats what I'm refering too. Had alot of fun with it.

You also used to be able to MGB Cleric hammers, so if you had 52 in a raid you would get 52 hammers lol.

The trick was hitting MGB, then hitting another AA, then starting to cast a group spell and ducking out of it. It would reset MGB, but also reset the AA you'd hit afterwards. Was also pretty awesome with the pally AA group heal. I know myself and a few friends used it to beat some shit that we couldn't have otherwise done at the time.

Anyone go back and try all the old stuff that got "fixed"? Or once its fixed its fixed?

Loved that trick

I got so many AAs doing that...oh man that was awesome I miss that...