character xfer

Noah3

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
i couldnt post on the other thread but iwas not completly comprehending it. my situation is diffrent so im not entirely sure it even applies to me.. can anyone offer me a hand with some info please?

i got an account a while ago for a family member, they never played... i picked it up not too long ago. the original cc is mine i was the only one that ever paid for it, i was the only one that ever played it, the email is mine.. i know the secret question and everything , the problem is its registered under their name and i threw the credit card out along time ago cuz i got a new one.... im almost posotive in know the last 4 of it though.... but as i said the cc is my name , and i know the address and everyhting

how hard or easy is it going to be for me to transfer one of my characters onto this account? and how do i do it?

Last edited:
The name on the account is really not important. I actually had a CSR tell me that they are used to not seeing 'real names' since many people use incomplete or false names when making the accounts.

Go into the Payment History page on the account management tool. Look at any CCs that were used and see if you can back into what the last 4 of any of them would be.

If you know the last 4 of the CC, as well as the SQ, DoB you used on the account, SQ and all the other details you'll have no problem.

thank you

awesome , very helpful. thank you very much this is good to know

They ask why the name on the account isn't yours. Your answer is a good one. Expect it to take a week to move.