character transfer question

TheStrategist

The Immortal
Reaction score
Has anyone tried transfering a character within the last 24 hrs?

I get to the web page with the fees and guidelines and restrictions, then at the bottom there is a button "Click here to accept terms of use". When I click on it the web page refreshes back to the same fee and guideline page... Usually it should take you to a form with all the information you fill out to complete the transfer, but I couldn't get to the page at all!! I was wondering if it was just me or if someone else was having the same problem.

Thanks and sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.

Have not tried, but that sounds like the sit is having problems. Best bet is to wait a little while and try again. Or reboot and try again. My web browser gets all jacked up every now and then, and I have to reboot to fix it. Hope this helps.

That service, along with the Sony store are currently not working. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow, but for this holiday weekend we seem to be outa luck.

wow thanks for the quick responses and for the info...I was beating my head against the table thinking it was my internet or something heh.

No problem, was trying to get the PoR expansion and had fun with store errors all weekend heh.