Casting Fellowship Insignia

lichd2

Reaction score
Can anyone give me or lead me to the code for casting the Fellowship Registration Insignia? I'm looking to add it into Petes bot.mac, thanks.

Wouldn't /useitem work for that? If you open the item description there should be an Item ID in it. I believe the syntax is /useitem ItemID

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

Wouldn't /useitem work for that? If you open the item description there should be an Item ID in it. I believe the syntax is /useitem ItemID

Ah I tried the ItemID (34023) and it gives invalid slot index, whether its in bag or inv slot.

I'm just trying to implement the insignia cast for my puller every 20 minutes in Petes Bot.mac because of some random sticks that i can't seem to fix.

What about /cast 34023|item ?

Ah i didnt get that to work, but I have made /useitem 32 work as long as insignia is in bot right slot.
When I tried using /cast it gave a formatting error, and /useitem gave similar error as before.

But now I'm curious if there's a way to add this with only one line in Petes bot mac, to cast insignia every 20m that is.

What about /cast 34023|item ?

Ah i didnt get that to work, but I have made /useitem 32 work as long as insignia is in bot right slot.
When I tried using /cast it gave a formatting error, and /useitem gave similar error as before.

But now I'm curious if there's a way to add this with only one line in Petes bot mac, to cast insignia every 20m that is.

I think he meant /casting 34023|item.

You must be visible to click this item, so you may want to use this:

/multiline ; /target clear ; /attack on ; /timed 5 /casting 34023|item