Cant get any mq2 ui windows to show

Bugsrus

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I ve added the mq2 ui and equi to a new ui file, even added the <included stuff>. But i load it in game and its my same old ui that shows up. Dunno what im doing wrong?

What MQ2 UI are you talking about?

And did you do /loadskin?

Says those commands are not valid commands, im guessing mq2 isnt loaded up properly or something, the mq2 icon is in tray tho.

Open MQ2 then open everquest and it should work fine

Ahh duh sorry, vista and administrator privledges problem. Thanks for the help.
Peace

Unless you are using wineq, in which case, yes it does matter which you load first.

Even if it's not pro version it matters which you load first. (If you care to argue, you come visit and watch on my PC.)!

only reason WinEQ needs loaded first is for the EQPN function because it needs to attach before MQ2. I frequenly load mq after WinEQ on my bazaar pc it gives a little pop up warning that your EQPN features wont work or some crap but should still load just fine.

Yes, if you use EQPN, you need to load MQ2 first, otherwise it can mess stuff up. Might not crash you immediately, but it's still buggy. Also, if you have MQ2 and WinEQ/EQPN running, and you quit MQ2, EQ will crash (/unloading seems to work fine, but closing MQ2 gives a nice CTD).

I assumed he didn't have WinEQ.