BuffPassword

shigomotu

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I've changed BuffPassword=NULL to BuffPassword=MyPass, reloaded the bot, but the bots don't respond. Is this broken, or am I missing something?

Don't respond to what? How are you asking for the buff, exactly (use a placeholder for your pass)

htw

Don't respond to what? How are you asking for the buff, exactly (use a placeholder for your pass)

htw

I've tried /g MyPass=BuffIWant, /tell mybuffchar MyPass=buffiwant, and my characters just ignore the buff requests, I can get it working via mq2autobuff but the constant configuration as I'm leveling is a pain. Is there a specific list of buffs that are listened for?

Last edited:
I've tried /g MyPass=BuffIWant, /tell mybuffchar MyPass=buffiwant, and my characters just ignore the buff requests, I can get it working via mq2autobuff but the constant configuration as I'm leveling is a pain. Is there a specific list of buffs that are listened for?
No, not specific. What does your entry show for: AuthorizedUsers

htw

AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|

I do have netbots loaded and enabled on all slots, though I had to disable the eqbcs communications because it was strangling eqbcs.