buff notices?

ambivy

Never Trust a Rogue
Reaction score
Is there a way to highlight which buffs from your buff lineup are missing? I play the toon live and don't want to miss out on important raid buffs.

You could easily add something to the hud So it go down in a line something like this
ManaRegen have
Brells have
Haste have
Symbol need

MQ2HUD - MMOBugs Wiki

Last edited:
${Bot.BuffList} has all that crap in a single string you can search for if you have the plugin loaded.

I've seen several hud examples floating around over the years that had that kind of info, i.e., a list somewhere on screen colored by whether you have it or not (and some even had like, say, yellow if getting close to needed a rebuff). Could probably search for hud or something see if you can come across them.

htw

For specific buffs like self clickies for example can add this to HUD for example

Clickear=3,505,372,255,50,50,${If[${Me.Buff[Might of Stone IX].ID}>0,, Ear]}

ClickShell=3,505,382,255,50,50,${If[${Me.Buff[Spinecoat].ID}>0,, Shell]}

ClickGnoll=3,505,392,255,50,50,${If[${Me.Buff[Direwind Gnoll Reaver Fortitude].ID}>0,, Gnoll]}

Clickcloak=3,505,402,255,50,50,${If[${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes XIV].ID}>0,, Cloak]}

ClickHaste=3,505,412,255,50,50,${If[${Me.Buff[Ancient Flames].ID}>0,, Haste]}

Here is the HUD snip I use for fading buffs on a caster. It's a string of buffs that only appear when they are missing. It checks if a buff can stack so it works even if you upgrade spells.

Code:
MBuffs=3,2,5,208,0,255,0,Missing Buffs:
MBuffs1=3,2,80,208,0,240,240,${If[!${Me.Levitating},Levitation-,]}${If[${Spell[Clarity].Stacks},Clarity-,]}${If[${Spell[Polychromatic Rune].Stacks},Rune-,]}${If[!${Me.Buff[Aegis of Abstraction].ID},Epic-,]}${If[${Spell[Veil of Mindshadow ].Stacks},Veil-,]}${If[!${Me.Buff[Gunthak Grit II].ID},Grit-,]}${If[${Spell[Expanding Mind I].Stacks},Mind-,]}${If[${Spell[Form of Endurance I].Stacks},Form-,]}${If[${Spell[Prismatic Ward I].Stacks},Prismatic-,]}${If[${Spell[Geomantra I].Stacks},Geo-,]}${If[${Spell[Myrmidon's Skill I].Stacks},Myrmidon-,]}${If[${Spell[Knowledge of the Past I].Stacks},KotP-,]}${If[${Spell[Ward of the Mastermind].Stacks},Ward-,]}${If[!${FindItem[Azure Mind Crystal].ID},Crystal-,]}${If[${Spell[Credence].Stacks}&&${Spell[Stonebark Blessing].Stacks}&&${Spell[Stonebark Skin].Stacks},Creedence-,]}${If[${Spell[Symbol of the Triumvirate].Stacks}&&${Spell[Stonebark Blessing].Stacks}&&${Spell[Stonebark Skin].Stacks},Skin-,]}${If[${Spell[Symbol of the Triumvirate].Stacks}&&${Spell[Stonebark Blessing].Stacks},Symbol-,]}${If[${Spell[Hand of Assurance].Stacks}&&${Spell[Blessing of Assurance].Stacks},S.Haste-,]}${If[${Spell[Darkpaw Focusing].Stacks}||${Spell[Transcendent Foresight].Stacks}||${Spell[Spirit of Determination].Stacks},Unity-,]}${If[${Spell[Brell's Tellurian Rampart].Stacks},Brells-,]}

Last edited: