Broodmother in Crystollos

Someone asked me this last week in a PM and i still got the pm in box so here ya go.

Broodmothers rather very easy. Ill be more than willing to beat your guild beats her in 1 day if not 2 tops.

Anyway start of by killing the big wyvern names before her and past her room (invis to it) before engaging her.

Once those are dead engage her. She is scripted to roam around the room and hatch eggs. Kill all the babies, pull them to the raid if need be.

While this is going on you have 4 egg tenders who take off to the rooms that you killed the 2 named wyvern in. They go there and hatch eggs. Have monks flop those adds to keep them in the room. Dont bother with tring to kill those as when BM dies they despawn so its best to just monk flop them away from the raid at their spawn points.

Once brood mother does her scripted crap around the room she goes back up on her stand and then comes active. At this point you can dps her if you want.

Once all the eggtenders are done spawning mobs they come back into broodmothers room and hatch every last egg that she didnt. So while offtanking or summon tanking Broodmother your raid needs to yet again kill more adds. Once the last of eggs are hatched the eggtenders themself need killed.

Once you got all 4 eggtenders dead its time to dps broodmother. She just basicly falls over dead. Gets more powerful around 20% life i think but still falls over dead.

Btw reason you dont dps her while eggtenders are hatching eggs in her room is because once a baby dragon is killed she goes berserk. Starts flurring + AE rampages and hits extreamly hard. So during this stage we just summon tank rather than dps at all.

U can do this BUT u also have about 4 min from the time she activates till those 4 Slow ass pathing drakes hit the main floor So U can Go damage And Burn the crap outa here once the drakes return to pop drakes u have the option of kiting the adds that pop which they run really fast OR Use 2 ot/cc grps to softank the adds till Broodmother is dead. IF you burn hard enough she should be at 10-20 % by the time the drakes start to pop in her room. GL This event IS CAKE