Bazaar

Daikin

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I searched this but I must admit I did not look super hard.

How does the Bazaar mac work?

Can in trader mode it check the bazaar for cheaper prices and alert you?

Can I put items I want in it and it alerts me when it hits a certain pp amount?

Just curious....

I totally feel the same, could anyone post a working bazaar mac or please explain what uses are actually working, or what would be best use for such macro

Pretty sure teh one i used was in VIP on mq2 forums

baz mac's

I've been futzing around with a couple of the macros in the mq VIP's, but all of them have a flaw somewhere. Most of them are from years ago and I'm sure mq has evolved to a point that even if they were working at conception, something in the coding will no longer work for whatever reason. Best one I found was CyberCide's at http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8498 Almost all of that works....

HOWEVER. I'm having issues with the ini's being overwritten after I set them to run on fast sell mode. I contribute this largely to my current caffeine deficit, not necessarily code. :D Reading large amounts of non-English is not something my brain is willing to do at the moment. :eek:

Anyone got any spare time want to tweak on that? Personally I'd love to see it up and working properly, running in verbose mode makes me happy. That, and I'd have a freakin ball watching it loop and update prices if I wasn't the only one on the server running it. ;)

Last edited:
baz mac

Was there recently a change in the UI that broke the bazaar macro from mq2 VIP? Mine has been working for years now, but stopped working tonight. It's been a while since i had my mule on, so unsure when the change happened. Or did bzsrch stop working?