Bargangle in MMM

party

Reaction score
Can any scholars lay down some info on this fight? Much thanks in advance!

I will be sure to give some info when I know something but lately he's been buggy as hell. Like 2x Tinkerson spawning on the stage etc.

always ben buggy not really something astonishing ( it happens on reset after a fail or such )

Anyone else have any input on this that may be helpful? It would be much appreciated. Thanks again in advance.

Replying to this cuz' im tired of getting e-mails about it. The posts aren't spam. Quit reporting the god damn post :p Jeezus christ.

To Kodilynn:

Sorry to hear you are getting hammered with emails regarding
my post. I am merely doing what anyone else does here when
they require some assistance. So apologies to you for that.

To the people who actually are offended/bothered by the
mere fact that I am posting a question about info here,
seriously... play some more EQ, or occupy yourself somehow
so that reading somoene else's post actually doesnt get
your panties all in a twist. I mean seriously. To wrap it up,
I wont ask the community at large again regarding this fight.

What I will do is kill it, then report my info back here for the
rest of us. Thats what we do here right? Thats what I thought
at least.

I have 6 total posts in 2 years worth of subscription. Id hardly consider that spam. But to each his own...

Well I don't have much info on this fight. But I do have a bit i'll post what I can. Event starts when you enter the first room, Move into geartops room. Burn down assistant then geartop. About every minute or so you get 2 tiny tops that power up the longer left unmezzed / alive. We put 2 groups killing them. Burn down geartop to stop spawning the tiny tops. At about 70 and 50% or so the two automated suits become active. Kiteable but push decent dps. Geartop dies the automated suits go inactive, Tinkerson walks in along with Patch? Or something close to. Tinkerson hits for 11kish. From there the automated become active on tinkersons orders. Seems to be just kite everything burn down tinkerson.

as far as the adds activating during the final named...i believe those are activated by patch (the gay little brownie). he normally walks up to an add and activates them once he gets to them. i've been told some of the adds are mezzable but I haven't had the chance to verify that and well, the adds in general are a pain in the ass during the final stages.

i know some people kill them by just switching dps between named and adds (or at least i think). while i don't know the specifics, i sort of pictured it working like: they throw tinkerson in some corner and then have someone pull the adds as the activate into the raid and tank the add in same spot and call assist. the dps switches without much effort/movement and then goes back to tinkerson.

if you have enough dps you could probably kite the adds as they spawn, but that may get a bit...annoying after a while.

i just wish that sony would take the time to test this shit to make sure their raid scripts don't fuck themselves and properly reset.

Event is triggered by agroing the Assistant outside the room. He runs in to where Geartop is on stage. Kill Assistant first and dont take him lightly for a fucking gnome he rapes.

Now its Geartop. As stated previously he spawns tinytops every minute or so. They are stunnable and you can have pallys/chanters chain stun them while the raid dps those to their death. Kill quickly or they power up and are no longer mez/stunable.

At 80% first robot activates. 60% of Geartops life the 2nd one activates.

Kill first robot before Geartop gets to 60 ofc. Then kill 2nd one while Geartop is offtanked. Its best to kill them in this stage so you dont have to deal with them and tinkershit at the same time.

After Geartops death Tinkershit comes storming into the room and up on the stage. Drag him off into a corner and start dpsing.

There are RED con and WHITE con mechanical gnomes about the room who are inactive. Patch spawns these. Have a knight kite patch. At random patch will drop off your target window. When this happens he is going to go activate 2 of these robots. White con are mezable and need to be asap OR your raid will take a MASSIVE AE mana drain. Pretty much fucking you right there. They are stunable and can chain stun those while you kill them if your guild rather kill them than keep them mez locked. Red con ofc can be snare kited or killed your choice.

If you are unfortunate you can get "UNCONTROLABLE" types to spawn. They cant mez and they cant be snared. If its a white con one it absolutely has to be burnt to the ground immediatly or face the massive mana drain. When I say massive its enough to drain 18k mana in 1 AE. The uncontrolable also hit harder and flurry.

Once your around that mess at 10% on Senchals life he himself will AE mana drain and its best to start a burn on him at 15-20%. And burn him dead from there.

Around 50-60% or so on Senchal he will begin to overheat as well. I forgot which it is but either fire or cold stuff one stops landing on him and the other type should be used i believe. Though dont hold me to that im not a nuker.

You can burn down Patch as soon as he goes active if your guild has the DPS for it. Once he dies no adds wil go active but when he drops off to activate adds it will take about 20 seconds to find him again. A female version of him spawns for some reason but despawns right away.

Also, to save mana it's good to leash Geartop after each steamsuit goes active and then just kite him until you're ready to engage again.

How do you deal with Seneschal's 12k AoE Blast at the end there? Seems to have a huge range.

And, how do you guys handle the DPS to Seneschal please? use Range attack?

In one of the first posts it was stated once Geartop dies the two suits go inactive. Does the event still work this way? The latter post had the raid killing them. If they do still go inactive do they ever reactivate or is that part of the script over?

In one of the first posts it was stated once Geartop dies the two suits go inactive. Does the event still work this way? The latter post had the raid killing them. If they do still go inactive do they ever reactivate or is that part of the script over?

I'm not sure if they deactivate or not.. I think most people kill them as they activate. I'm also not sure on how they kite, I know at least they do not summon at 100%. I'm sure someone could shed some light on this for you but to my knowledge most people just kill them (just means you'll need to med a bit more thus lengthening the script)

well we usually do as follow :

tank geartop, drop him to 80 % first suit goes active we keep knights killing the tinytops while rest of raid kill first suit, after its dead we dps geartop to 60 % and proceed to kill second suit ( lower hp than first one ) then kill geartop, standing on the SW corner on geartop death grants you mana refresh

tinkerson goes active, we kit patch, other knights kit all the adds and chanties mez the mana drain adds ( white cons firestormer ) and we proceed to burn seneschal from the start till the end, once dead we go out and do the loots, takes no time the looting is tricky though since the adds don't deactivate on his death.

event is 10 times easier if you blow offensive discs on patch

Some of this might be repeat but just thinking the event through in my head. Walk in kill assistant, knight tank geartop to 80%, first suit spawns warrior tank that and kill it, dps geartop to 60%, second suit spawns kill it, kill geartop, bargangle and patch spawn. DPS patch discs aren't necessary unless you're really hurting at this point, once patch is dead burn tinkerson. If you get the big mana drain at the end just deal and burn harder.

If you choose to kite patch event seems alot harder and makes looting very difficult. I recomend killing patch.

Oh and one more thing that might help, you can CH rot gear tank and suit tanks. Also when tanking Tinkerson you need to find the perfect spot where your melee won't be eaten by AE ramp and there are spots in the room where you can achieve this, find them.

sure would like to know the spot in room were Melee won't get eaten by the AE ramp, could anyone spill this info?

He is cornerable, right next to the room enterance door. Directly left as you enter room is a little cubby. That spot works just fine, and should greatly reduce your AE rampage damage.