Bard Macro

i dont think so. you could always add that in if you wanted.

ok any suggestions on where and what to add? just wanted him to stop getting clobbered when a mob inc

I seem to have a problem. I'm using 2 playlists, one for combat and one for out

PlayListTotal=2
PlayList1=2 4 6 10
PlayList2=1
CombatSongList=1
RestSongList=2

Song 1 is just Catana of Rodcet (level 81 bard). I originally set this to TRUE

UseAura1=FALSE
AuraName1=Aura of the Artist
AuraSong1=Aura of the Artist

But I got an error:

No such 'string' member 'ID' on this line:

/if (!${Me.Aura[${AuraName1}].ID} && !${Me.Song[${AuraName1}].ID} && ${UseAura1}) {

The error stopped when I swapped out Aura of the Artist with Cantata of Rodcet. Any help please?

Last edited:
I used this Macro for a while. There is a fix for that problem that was posted on page 12 of this thread by Pete, it was pretty simple. It worked for me. Basically the Me.Aura in that line needs to be Me.AuraInfo and you might have to add a { somewhere too. Read over Page 12, it'll fix you up.

Ok I'll look.

I also noticed something else: this macro is not assisting the designated assist. It's picking a random mob and fighting them instead, and that's despite setting the assist in the INI and in the group.

I don't remember having any problems with assisting, but I *think* that macro required "Attack on Assist" to be off, so might want to check that.

Well this thing is totally broke. It wouldn't do anything after a while. Wouldn't assist unless I started attack and then it wouldn't sing songs. So I guess i need to move to Bot.mac, which I didn't want to since it's so much more complicated. Bard.mac was very nicely written, documented and easy to figure out.

Pete, are you updating this at all?

Last edited:
My guess is he isn't, as he has gotten rid of most of his accounts.

I'm pretty sure he's concentrating his time on bot.mac, instead. His last update (at least here) was 10 months ago for this, so with all the hours he's spent in recent weeks with his bot.mac, I doubt he's even looked at this older one.

htw

this thing still exists? /die already