Bard AFK Macro Walthrough 1/18/08 (70-75 added)

A better question would be is there any instances for lvls 78 to 80?

I'll be quite honest with you, I haven't played around with any bards since the 70-75. I didn't think people still used this, I guess if I get the chance this upcoming week, I'll run the macro on my latest bard and get him up there. I'll see what I can do.

I like using macros like this grouped up with my bard to lvl outside players. I usually look for an area near a wall where I can /warp a second toon into the zone geometry to avoid agro, but still be within the distance to get exp from the kills. Leveled up a few toons this way while I slept... it's not very fast, but its free exp and, if you pick the right place and have an effective macro, relatively safe.

Bard AFK Macro

I have windows vista, when I try to open the macpaint file I created in the macros folder, so I can paste the script, it says the file is corrupted and will not let me open it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

DS Potions

Shortbus Question- Can you still buy DS potions .I went to the bazaar last night and did not see any for sale under either potions or philter. Are they going under a new name.

Distillant or something like that, just search Skinspike

Could not get to activate

Marbury tried this macro with my lvl 18 Bard and it really did not do anything after loading macro. I also loaded in mq2moveutils etc. It would hit one song and just keep running in a circle never recasting the song. That had to be done manaully. Potion Belt never click either. Granted being so low on the totem pole the mobs were taking no damage. Hunting area was Stonebrunt Mountains .

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I have windows vista, when I try to open the macpaint file I created in the macros folder, so I can paste the script, it says the file is corrupted and will not let me open it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

LMFAO....Dude you open it with Notepad...

Ok...Where to go from 73+ Vxed is getting soooo slow its not even worth it after 72. Any one share you're secrets with me please...I do not care if it is an Instance or Static please.

Can somebody explain to me how you're supposed to pull all of the mobs in the lost gnomes? [70-75]?

And isn't it a little bit sketchy to do that instance, seeing as how you have to have three people in your party to pick it up? I was able to explore and see the cave after getting it... but no matter how I tried to pull [using /speed, warping to the back and trying to run to the entrance] they were able to take me down to about 53% health near immediately.

Any tips on how to pull these areas would be appreciated... I was able to do PoV and level a few levels..

As I recall, I just used a combination of running fast and Invul with the occasional fade to get stuff in the right spot when I ran back by. I think this instance would require a certain minimum hp mark to try safely, kindof like Vxed did. I'm not sure what it is though, I was at about the 10k mark the first time I tried it.

I did all my runs while my guild was backflagging for dsk, so finding two people to sit in afk was no problem. They assume I'm not responding because I have 30 mobs chasing me, no because I'm afk.

Anyone find a nice place at 80?

Anyone find a nice place to afk circle and chant at 80? I could use a new place and a few suggestions would be nice thx.

Anyone get that toggle target to work in the target.mac yet?

Has anyone had any luck getting the toggle target to work with the target.mac yet? I have played around with it but I am a completely unskilled computer used. This would really speed things up at higher lvls I am sure.

Anyone find a nice place to afk circle and chant at 80? I could use a new place and a few suggestions would be nice thx.

I'm fresh back to EQ as of about two days ago. I'm searching now for a good spot in either SoF or SoD to kite. I can prety much assure you it's not going to be a safe afk spot like vxed was.

help

Can someone explain how to load up a macro? I tried to copy this into my MQ2 file and I dont get the option to create a macpaint file, nor can I copy and paste it.

Any help is much appreciated

Can someone explain how to load up a macro? I tried to copy this into my MQ2 file and I dont get the option to create a macpaint file, nor can I copy and paste it.

Any help is much appreciated

The links you see below in my signature are a good place to start.

The links you see below in my signature are a good place to start.

Except that you can't see sigs until you have posted 10 posts. He has 1. Unless that has changed recently. :)

2nd post yah!

ok just tried dl'ing the charm of lore macro.....it says couldn't open macro file: C:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\NewFolder\MacroQuest2\Macros\charm2.mac.....tried loading this one an CharmofLore as well...any clue what I am doing wrong?