Banning, just Everquest or all games associated with that station account?

tansy

Lifetimer
Reaction score
So far I've been lucky *knock on wood* and haven't had any suspensions/bannings on any of my EQ accounts. But supposing in the future I do something that does get me banned/suspended does it just affect my Everquest account? Or would it also affect my Vanguard, Star Wars, EqII, etc?

Has anyone had first hand experience with this? =)

Unless something has chnaged, all games associated with the account, ie use that username/pass are affected.

Along this subject-line, I have a question since I executed a macro that uses warps and zones earlier and have refrained from using those due to people saying those are more noticeable, up to now. I'm wondering if I was to be noticed and reported on the account doing it, does Sony take any action on other accounts with my name and billing, like watching or something?

Along this subject-line, I have a question since I executed a macro that uses warps and zones earlier and have refrained from using those due to people saying those are more noticeable, up to now. I'm wondering if I was to be noticed and reported on the account doing it, does Sony take any action on other accounts with my name and billing, like watching or something?

Unless you really really piss of a GM no.

If you get banned in EQ, Im pretty sure you get banned on all.

But if you get banned on Planetside, you are only banned on PS.