Automated Philter of Major Negation

Villageidiot

Captain Douchebag
Reaction score
Someone PM'd me if i would make this macro , figured i'd post for everyone to use.

This is to be used while in the alchemy guild in PoK

this uses
Buy.inc
&
Common.inc

i've posted them before so i know people can find them.

Attachments

• negation.mac
    1.7 KB · Views: 36
Can ya make one that automates "Distillate of Alacrity X"? =) Assuming of course there are stacks of nodding blue lillies in inventory..

If I had my way, I would reorganize this thread so that all the tradeskill macros were put together. There would be a subheading just for different potion macros. We could have all the big 5 alchemy ones together. Maybe even if someone were really sharp, it could be written as one macro where you chose what type of potion you want with appropriate subroutines.

If I had my way, I would reorganize this thread so that all the tradeskill macros were put together. There would be a subheading just for different potion macros. We could have all the big 5 alchemy ones together. Maybe even if someone were really sharp, it could be written as one macro where you chose what type of potion you want with appropriate subroutines.

This is a good idea. I'll see what i can do, i have a few ideas on this.

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everq...is/13461-ultimate-potion-macro.html#post98191

this is what i have so far.

crash

noted it crashes everytime you use macro any ideas

are you using a medicine bag for combines?

I forgot to put that on the first post. It requires you to use a medicine bag for combines.