autobot question

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackerBacker

Lifetimer
Reaction score
does each toon need to be on it's own puter, or can i run this with 3 toons on one and another on my laptop

I've never played with the macro but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to run it on multiple windows.

Fry.

I run 4 toons on one computer 3 running autobot. I run 2 toons on the other computer 1 running RH.mac and one on Autobot. Sometimes I have alittle trouble on the secound computer becouse RH.mac and Autobot use some diffrent alias's but most the time things go well.

hackersacker said:
does each toon need to be on it's own puter, or can i run this with 3 toons on one and another on my laptop

I use autobot with me 6 boxing all of them run their own macro because its based on the toons name. you just set it up. out of the 6 toons I actualy run 2, my enchanter and my mage, this way mage can off tank mob if they have to.

where can I find these files, I was just trying to post about this very subject. I was looking more for an automated or automatable version, to grind a few dozen aa's out while I read or something productive.

theduck said:
where can I find these files, I was just trying to post about this very subject. I was looking more for an automated or automatable version, to grind a few dozen aa's out while I read or something productive.

Check the July 31st compile macro folder. They are not included in the lastest compile.

Fry.

I didn't want to start a new thread for another autobot question, so..

I like autobot alot, once it is all configured, but is there a way to get it to stop writting all the aliases to MacroQuest.ini? It keeps adding one for /melee which then makes it impossible to modify the MQ2Melee plugin settings in game. I'm wondering is there a way to get it to stop or is it just that first run that it will write to the ini on?

When a macro creates aliases they are written to the Macroquest.ini . I haven't looked through autobot yet to find out where it's putting it in there, but I know it does, I have a ton of aliases from that macro in my macroquest.ini

Status
Not open for further replies.